First time
Moderator: Moderators
-
stoned_alone
- Casual toker

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:13 pm
- Contact:
First time
Being 15 years old I felt that I should have done this earlier. It had been on my mind for a ling time. So I got 10g's of charas yesterday. Charas is hand rolled hash and it's very strong and mostly sattavic. The dealer told me it was kashmiri charas (charas grown in kashmir) but I was a little scepticals because good cream (the best charas grown in very high altitudes) is about 30-50usd for 10g's. 10usd for 10g's was just right but I think he might have given me less. The chunk was about 0.5cm's thick and a little bigger than a coin. I also got a nice glass pipe for about 3usd.
First I took 300mg of tramadol (I have some tolerance to opiates) and I took 1mg of Lorazepam and 150mg of benadryl (diphenhydramine) which can give you very nice hallucinations at a dose of about 600mg. This was my first time so I took a small chunk, I had not idea how much it weighed. I put it in the bowl with some tobacco and lit and puffed. I did this a few times, and got it wrong. The smoke was too harsh at first and I'd exhale immediately, or i'd let the carb to fast and the gush of air would make me choke. But when I started getting the hang of it I had done about 2g's I think.
As I took another hit (now knowing how to do it correctly) I felt STONED. It just hit me. I saw my hand with the pipe and started laughing and shaking that I dropped it. It became difficult taking more hits. I had some very wierd hallucinations. The room would change into new places etc. When I got up in the morning I couldn't find the rest of my charas. I've been looking for it in vein. Anyway, I'll be going tomorrow to get 20g's of it and now that I know how to smoke it properly it's going to be better. I think I overdid it this time.
P.S. How long does THC remain at it's peak. Because I live with my parents I need to time my toking hours so they don't see me doped.
First I took 300mg of tramadol (I have some tolerance to opiates) and I took 1mg of Lorazepam and 150mg of benadryl (diphenhydramine) which can give you very nice hallucinations at a dose of about 600mg. This was my first time so I took a small chunk, I had not idea how much it weighed. I put it in the bowl with some tobacco and lit and puffed. I did this a few times, and got it wrong. The smoke was too harsh at first and I'd exhale immediately, or i'd let the carb to fast and the gush of air would make me choke. But when I started getting the hang of it I had done about 2g's I think.
As I took another hit (now knowing how to do it correctly) I felt STONED. It just hit me. I saw my hand with the pipe and started laughing and shaking that I dropped it. It became difficult taking more hits. I had some very wierd hallucinations. The room would change into new places etc. When I got up in the morning I couldn't find the rest of my charas. I've been looking for it in vein. Anyway, I'll be going tomorrow to get 20g's of it and now that I know how to smoke it properly it's going to be better. I think I overdid it this time.
P.S. How long does THC remain at it's peak. Because I live with my parents I need to time my toking hours so they don't see me doped.
-
lol999
- Bonghead

- Posts: 441
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
- Contact:
-
cdc
- Bonghead

- Posts: 473
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
- Location: Auckland
- Contact:
The high from weed(by its self) depends on how much u smoke, how much u can handle and how good it is. Ive had a few tokes and got a instant high for 30 seconds but u can also hav a few tokes and have a mild high for 30 min. Short range (IMO) you cant predict how long ur high will be but unless ur smoking more than a few grams to youself should last more than an hour or 2.
and just as a piece of advice cause ur smoking wit ur parents, get some clear eyes! lol ( eye drops that clear up glazed and red eyes )
and just as a piece of advice cause ur smoking wit ur parents, get some clear eyes! lol ( eye drops that clear up glazed and red eyes )
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
-
stoned_alone
- Casual toker

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:13 pm
- Contact:
confused
I was very confused. This was my first time. I was tired, I had opiates, I had benzos and I had diphenhydramine (at a very small dose). I have no idea how much I smoked. I started smoking at about 1:00 AM and my mom came to my room at 6:00 and screamed at me because I hadn't slept all night and that I was spaced and disoriented because of lack of sleep. After that I woke up at 4:00 pm remembering nothing about that. And I hadn't taken my Tram dose which I'm dependant on and the withdrawl seemed a little easy for the first time.
-
stoned_alone
- Casual toker

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:13 pm
- Contact:
-
Ras Bongo
- Bonghead

- Posts: 215
- Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:46 am
- Location: South FL
- Contact:
-
TYStonerTY
- Bonghead

- Posts: 300
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:32 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: First time
What do you mean by 10g's? is it grams? Cause I always thought 10 grams of hash would be bigger than thatstoned_alone wrote: 0.5cm's thick and a little bigger than a coin.
[img]http://s9.imagehosting.us/uploadpoint/imagehosting_upload_storage/user_40021/T0_40021_1470270.jpg[/img]
Sig by antiflagPUNK
Sig by antiflagPUNK
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
Re: First time
Nah a gram of hash is pretty small.TYStonerTY wrote:What do you mean by 10g's? is it grams? Cause I always thought 10 grams of hash would be bigger than thatstoned_alone wrote: 0.5cm's thick and a little bigger than a coin.
edit: but the way he described it I think he still got less then 10g's.
-
stoned_alone
- Casual toker

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:13 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users