probable common q'

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
omegades
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:45 pm
Contact:

probable common q'

Post by omegades »

High everyone! I bet you've seen this question more often but nah, lets get to the point: I have been smoking various types of skunk now. The thing is most types of weed suck here.. they are just not strong enough.. does anyone know some type which is 'ultra' strong? Any other advices to make the shit stronger? Or should I switch onto blunts? and what of the use of an vaporizer? Anyways have a nice day, and thank you for all your replies.. OmegaDes
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

Skunk is the strongest form cannabis comes in. Im sure if you looked around you could find some stronger stuff. If not then just smoke a little bit more your spliffs.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users