Should I, or Shouldn't I?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
UnoTech
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu May 19, 2005 11:14 pm
Contact:

Should I, or Shouldn't I?

Post by UnoTech »

I have a question. I wanna toke up one last time before I have to go clean for a UA. Last time I smoked was the 22nd, today is the (technically 29th). My UA is on the 20th of next month. My question is, do you think that I will be clean by then if I smoke today?

I am about 5'6" weigh 130 lbs, dont have much fat at all, and I exercise daily.

I have only been smoking for about 3 months.

Thanks.
[img]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3261/trippehju1.th.png[/img]
I Smoke Two Joints in Time of Peace, and in a Time of War. I Smoke Two Joints Before I Smoke Two Joins, and Then I Smoke Two More
User avatar
HeLLa-LifTeD
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm
Contact:

Post by HeLLa-LifTeD »

weed is completely out of ur system within 30 days and ugot about 20 days untill ur ua, drink ALOT of water for like a week and youll be fine
UnoTech
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu May 19, 2005 11:14 pm
Contact:

Post by UnoTech »

Ok thanks. Time to Smoke!
[img]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3261/trippehju1.th.png[/img]
I Smoke Two Joints in Time of Peace, and in a Time of War. I Smoke Two Joints Before I Smoke Two Joins, and Then I Smoke Two More
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Given your physical status it would take a weak for it to exit your system. If your really worried stop two weeks before.

Drinking water doesn't make the thc come out of your system any faster but tea and cranberry juice does. For more info check out our drug test sticky.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

Ye, not sure if water will help alot, but cranberry juice cleans out ur system as well as vinegar...not telling you to drink vinegar, but try to have fries alot and just slop on the sauce....HELPS ALOT
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Ye, not sure if water will help alot, but cranberry juice cleans out ur system as well as vinegar...not telling you to drink vinegar, but try to have fries alot and just slop on the sauce....HELPS ALOT
Vinegar? Where did you read that?

Cranberry juice, tea, and pomegranite juice are all antioxidants so they actually remove the THC from your system.

ps.
To the guy who said drink 'ALOT' of water, try putting some thought into what you're telling people. Drinking large quantities of water can cause some serious damage to your stomach, not to mention that you can actually die from drinking too much water. Aside from being dangerous advice it's useless since most lab UA's test for creatin levels which drop drastically if you're flooding your system with water and it has no effect on getting THC out of your system.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Emagdnim
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:35 am
Location: B-more, MD
Contact:

Post by Emagdnim »

Snapple counts as tea, right?
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Does it have high fructose corn syrup, because I don't mess around with that stuff. I don't trust it one bit. The most potent out of the three that I named is pomegranite, but keep in mind that most fruits have antioxidants in them. It's just that some have more than others.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

if u smoked weed continuelsy (spelling) for like a year, how long would it take to clear ur system?
Image
User avatar
HeLLa-LifTeD
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm
Contact:

Post by HeLLa-LifTeD »

abby wrote:if u smoked weed continuelsy (spelling) for like a year, how long would it take to clear ur system?
well the weed leaves ur system every 30 days so on the last day of the year it would take 30 days to get rid of the weed u smoked on that day
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

It depends on what you mean by continuously, how potent the weed is, and how fast you metabolism. With a regular exercise routine and a fast metabolism, I'd say less than a month.

I once had my THC levels taken at around 1000 which was highest out of a group of 20. It took about a month to go down and I smoked a couple times within that month.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
UnoTech
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu May 19, 2005 11:14 pm
Contact:

Post by UnoTech »

Well I went out and got both tea and Cranberry juice, So I guess i'll be drinking that stuff for the next few weeks. Thanks for the help guys, it's highly appreciated.

Also, If someone were to drink too much cranberry juice, would the test show up unconclusive?
[img]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3261/trippehju1.th.png[/img]
I Smoke Two Joints in Time of Peace, and in a Time of War. I Smoke Two Joints Before I Smoke Two Joins, and Then I Smoke Two More
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

No, but there's no need to overdo it. A few cups a day is fine and don't drink any before the test.

You should all read the drug test guide it would clarify all of your questions, especially that 30 day thing Lifted keeps talking about.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
CaNuCk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:47 pm
Contact:

Post by CaNuCk »

Best way to get it out of your system is to smoke a fat joint right before going into the test.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users