F*** the police.

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

F*** the police.

Post by Jay212 »

So I was walkin to the subway with a friend after I just picked up an ounce of some boom shit. We were walking right infront of the place about to go in, while counting our money because we only had about 6$ in change for two people, since I didn't feel like breaking any of my bills. What happens? Fuckin cop car drives by and sees 2 guys holding money and decide to roll up on us. They pull a U turn and pull up beside us with their search light shit on us. At this point I was just figuring I was going to youth shit and my parents would be called and all that bullshit, but not even. They told me they wanted to search my shit and i was tellin them fuck that i didn't do shit, then he starts getting in my face saying he can smell weed on me. I got searched and he took my scale, ounce, salvia(fuckin told the bitch it was legal and shit and he still took it), lighter?, friends grinder, and 350$ out of my wallet. They cuffed me, let my friend go because he didn't have anything but a grinder, and threw me in the back of the car. But get this, after they finish with my boy they come to me and start telling me my options(yea ok), 1, tell them who I got my shit from, or 2, go to jail. I told them I got it from some guy on a corner of a street i randomly walked to or some bullshit story like that. I was high at the time so i don't remember all the details. All in all, they jacked me, didn't give me a fine, didn't put it on any records, nothing. They took me out of the car, uncuffed me and let me walk away. Those fucking piece of shit cops robbed me for over 600$.

I got another fine the next day(saturday) for 150$ for hoppin on the back of a bus. What the motherfuck are the chances of all this shit happening not even 12 hours apart from eachother? Fuck im pissed.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
smoke weed all day
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:50 pm
Contact:

Post by smoke weed all day »

fuck thats bad, sounds like u need some weed mate
buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
Contact:

Post by buttermilk »

smoke weed all day wrote:fuck thats bad, sounds like u need some weed mate
How's he supposed to get weed after just having been shafted outta $600...It seems like every post I read you have that same exact reply...lol
smoke weed all day
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:50 pm
Contact:

Post by smoke weed all day »

lol i know he's just been shafted for a lot of dosh, he must be feelin low hence my belief that a wee bag of ganja is just what he needs :D
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

I'dfucking have gone spare. that's insane, how can he take your cash and salvia as well? just be thankful he didnt bust you for intent to deal.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

He was trying to, but then we convinced him we were just friends so he ended up just jacking me. The whole throwing me in the back of the car in cuffs might have just been a bluff to try to get me to tell him who i got my shit from. Either way, my view on my cities cops has changed and anytime i've seen a cop since then I feel like taking a bat to their fucking faces.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

only in america. bumping the bus isnt really worth it
Cameron.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

I know how you feel, I've been robbed by the police too. The title says it all...fucking pigs.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Kaynoq
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 751
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:

Post by Kaynoq »

comin straight from tha underground, young *censor* got it bad cause he's brown

...

i say you find out where they live and rob those fucks, they cant get away with that bullshit
[size=75]This space for rent.[/size]
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Yeah that's really fucking smart, if they didn't arrest you the first time I'm sure they'll arrest you when you try to rob them. Not to mention they got guns.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Kaynoq
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 751
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:

Post by Kaynoq »

...you mean this isnt a forum full of ninjas?

oooh WEEDguru!

well go plant drugs in their car or something
[size=75]This space for rent.[/size]
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

I don't know where the cops live. I know if I ever see an empty cop car im puttin something through the window.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

Such as their head.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
Viewer_Discretion
Loli Genocides
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:08 am
Location: Woods Newfoundland
Contact:

Post by Viewer_Discretion »

I would freak out. Oh thats....i don't have words for that....
Poor is the man Whose Pleasures depend on the permission of another
Image
Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

shoulda been more careful,

NEVER carry scales
NEVER carry multiple bags
NEVER hang about when u just picked up

i got hassled by CID today, he asked for my details i said no n walked off, what can they do if your in the clear? wankers.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot]