Beer Bottle Bong?
Moderator: Moderators
-
Faded.Fortune
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:57 am
- Contact:
Beer Bottle Bong?
Hi I'm new here and I was looking around and using the search but i couldnt seem to find anything on making a bong out of a beer bottle. My friends and I have been trying to find a way to do it but it seems there is no way to drill a hole without the glass cracking and the bottle being useless. Other than using high class drilling tools and stuff, is there any other way? I was thinking getting a torch and heating the glass and then tearing a whole and sticking the stem into that and have it cool and harden? If anyone has ever done, or knows someone who has done this before, information would be greatly appreciated. 
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
thats the problem and probably why you havnt found a topic like that on here before. making a bong out of a glass container of somesort is always difficult unless u have the right tools.
However if u can find a headshop somewhere they usually have bongs made out of beer bottles in stock. they even have the labels on them too like corona or some sort.
Not sure how you would make one on your own though. if u do find out be sure to post it here.
welcome to wg by the way. keep on posting
However if u can find a headshop somewhere they usually have bongs made out of beer bottles in stock. they even have the labels on them too like corona or some sort.
Not sure how you would make one on your own though. if u do find out be sure to post it here.
welcome to wg by the way. keep on posting
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
You could do it. They make drill bits for drilling glass without cracking it. Then you need to find a nice o-ring and a good bowl peice of the same caliber, then another o-ring for underneath the bowl peice for a nice seal. Should smoke nicely.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
Faded.Fortune
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:57 am
- Contact:
-
m3tal
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
- Contact:
I think it would work if you got a welding torch. That would be a nice no hassle fit too. When its red hot just slide it in and itll harden! You would have to get the glass out of the center of the downpipe thou.
[size=75]You have entered the twilight zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
I think im kind of like you Faded Fortune. I love making bongs. Getting together a bunch of items just lying around and making a working bong. but lately i havnt been up to it so much, FUCKING SCHOOL WORK!
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
I haven't made a good bong in a while.
Last one was a water bottle, a pen, and a bowl made of tin foil. Pretty ghetto, but got us fucked.
Last one was a water bottle, a pen, and a bowl made of tin foil. Pretty ghetto, but got us fucked.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
m3tal
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
- Contact:
I made one saturday. Old water bottle, metal pen for downstem, and a sprocket for the bowl. With filtered extremely cold ice water. I loved it.. Took such big hits!
[size=75]You have entered the twilight zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]
-
Faded.Fortune
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:57 am
- Contact:
Ziggy wrote:I think im kind of like you Faded Fortune. I love making bongs. Getting together a bunch of items just lying around and making a working bong. but lately i havnt been up to it so much, FUCKING SCHOOL WORK!
I know eh? Its so much fun just making bongs out of ordinary stuff then saying after, I made a bong out of this. The whole idea of using a beer bottle as a bong started off as an idea how to top the grade 11's (im in grade 10) and their heinze ketchup bottle bong, and we were talkin and I was drinking a beer and I just said a beer bottle. Do you guys think a beer bottle is better then a ketchup bottle?
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
Haha, my last home made creation was a fosters can with a tin foil bowl on the top, and a turbo in the bottom. it was pretty smooth.blazedsubaru wrote:I haven't made a good bong in a while.
Last one was a water bottle, a pen, and a bowl made of tin foil. Pretty ghetto, but got us fucked.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Hell yea. Its way harder to make and its made of glass. Glass always trumps plastic. HANDS DOWN !Faded.Fortune wrote: Do you guys think a beer bottle is better then a ketchup bottle?
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
godzilla
- Casual toker

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:49 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users