Deep South Swag

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
nickfaceon
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 8:41 pm
Location: Southeast, USA
Contact:

Deep South Swag

Post by nickfaceon »

Long time listener, first time caller. . .MVC_006F

Just had a quicky concerning "the light spectram". Now, I've had couple closet beautys in the past, but never any real dank swagnastiness. You live and learn though. My past projects, I can just about say the problem was "not enough wattage". My budget is kinda tight this time also. So I'm going with florescents. Five to six of them in a closet 2' deep and 4' wide.

A grower pal of mine informed me that that number of florescents for my space would be all good, but also said that I needed to remember to get my hands on as many different colors of bulbs as I could. The reason being, to closer mimic the true light color spectram. "You know", he said, "get blue and red and white, purple, etc."---"use them all together and you get better results". Not that I don't value my friends knowledge of the craft, cause he grows killa nuggas year round.

I guess I'm wondering, and my question would be--would using different colored bulbs in my closet setup make any real difference in my buds.

Thanks man.
Down South Swaggin'
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I have been in the weed business for many , many years and I have never , ever heard that. I won't say it's bad, cause I haven't got a clue bout that.....but I won't recommend it either.Seems too me it would be too dark or something. Just use ordinary fluroescents.
Image
gates
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 7:20 pm
Location: wisconsin
Contact:

Post by gates »

nickfaceon, i dont think it would matter if you used just as long as they're florecent if you use different colors it might help idk bc i have never tryed this but as long as ther florecent they would still do they same job as just a regular one bc in theory it would still produce the uv rays that are needed andthe color shouldnt stop the amount of uv rays that would be provided
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users