A tenth / Eighth

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
*Nicolous*
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 10:07 pm
Contact:

A tenth / Eighth

Post by *Nicolous* »

I have only smoked home-grown weed, and i never had to buy

but recently ive had to stop

So does anyone know how many spliffs (wot size) an eighth or a tenth
will fill??

thx
nick
"only when the power of love overcomes the love of power will we truly know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I'd say about 4-6 joints depending on how big. If you make small joints then probably 8 or so.
Peace Not Greed.
*Nicolous*
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 10:07 pm
Contact:

Post by *Nicolous* »

SpRi7e wrote:I'd say about 4-6 joints depending on how big. If you make small joints then probably 8 or so.

Reallly? someone else said id get -

"If you use 1 king sized paper for each joint, you get 6 or 7 on a tenth, and 15 from an eighth, depending on how decent the stuff is"



=S
"only when the power of love overcomes the love of power will we truly know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

Well then they're making some pretty small joints. If you put tobacco in it then I guess you could do that but a joint that's only about .3-.4 grams is pretty damn small.
Peace Not Greed.
*Nicolous*
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 10:07 pm
Contact:

Post by *Nicolous* »

Really?
Surely a king size role is enough to get u stoned enough
"only when the power of love overcomes the love of power will we truly know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

yea it's enough, my one friend made a 2.5 gram joint from 1 king size paper. I usually have about .9 grams or so in a joint.
Peace Not Greed.
smokin_scott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 am
Location: great yarmouth
Contact:

Post by smokin_scott »

SpRi7e wrote:yea it's enough, my one friend made a 2.5 gram joint from 1 king size paper. I usually have about .9 grams or so in a joint.
nice, that does sound gd rite now! from a tenth i usally get 2-3 kingys lol
I took an I.Q test the other day and the results were negative!
[img]http://file026b.bebo.com/0/large/2007/03/02/11/61808774a3748274025b476727245l.jpg[/img]
CaNuCk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:47 pm
Contact:

Post by CaNuCk »

It depends how big you roll them, personally I only roll like .3 or .4 sized joints because my BC bud gets me fucked and I don't need a bombshnizzle (although i have buddies who only smoke fatties.)
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

yeah i use about 2-3 grams per joint.... dont mix with anything... so i wouldnt get many from an 8th
woah
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

CaNuCk wrote:It depends how big you roll them, personally I only roll like .3 or .4 sized joints because my BC bud gets me fucked and I don't need a bombshnizzle (although i have buddies who only smoke fatties.)
So similar to me man lol. Although sometimes I like to get freaky and I roll personal fatties too.

To the poster... an 8th is 3.5gs so just divide from there. I usually get about 7-10 joints out of an 8th. But like others said, it depends on the size.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
IcIrIs
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:51 am
Location: Canada, BC
Contact:

Post by IcIrIs »

I get 14 joints out of a quarter but I roll fatty joints. But if I rolled them the size of everyone else around here, maybe 14 for an eight.
Hey Hey Hey, Smoke Weed Everyday!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users