Your most addictive munchie?
Moderator: Moderators
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Your most addictive munchie?
It's not necessarily my favourite, but if ever there's a bag with more than one twizzler in it, I could never only take one. Infact if there was an unlimited source of licorice, I'd never be able to stop eating them.
What's your most addictive munchie?
What's your most addictive munchie?
Last edited by SToNeR ChRiS on Sat May 12, 2007 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Haha any type of chocolate should probably be one of the most common choices here. Scientific style.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
spidermanlovesmj
- Bonghead

- Posts: 448
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Cherryripp
- Casual toker

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 6:36 pm
- Contact:
-
roskilde
- Casual toker

- Posts: 83
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:50 am
- Contact:
-
IVXX
- Casual toker

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:52 pm
- Contact:
-
Sm0kyMcPot
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 717
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota
- Contact:
-
SweetTeaSweetheart
- Casual toker

- Posts: 74
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 1:26 am
- Contact:
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Do you just take spoon fulls? Or use your hands lol. Interesting munchie either way. The only thing I have brown sugar with is french toast, but it's goodIVXX wrote:Brown sugar. I just munch out on a bag of it.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

