Need Answers quick - Pls someone answer to thins :D

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

v90
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 1:56 pm
Contact:

Need Answers quick - Pls someone answer to thins :D

Post by v90 »

Will I get high if I eat the weed?
Is it poisonous to ingest?

I ate like an ounce of it but I dun feel a thing?
why is that?

Thanks guys
V-90 - Newbie
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

1. you get high if you eat it (but some people say you need fatty foods cooked so the THC comes out)
2. ehhh no?
3. an ounce is a shit load of weed for eating and not knowing what to do.
4. you probably ate it raw and your body didn't absorb it, try cooking it with crackers and cheese in them in the microwave.
Peace Not Greed.
dylann
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Post by dylann »

lol thats a waste of an ounce man
your not feeling sick at all?

it needs heat to bring out the thc i think.

there are tablets you can take too.
and also vails of thc stuff

but not eating it raw
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

He probably ate a gram...if he's lucky.
Image
deadman45
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Need Answers quick - Pls someone answer to thins :D

Post by deadman45 »

v90 wrote:Will I get high if I eat the weed?
Is it poisonous to ingest?

I ate like an ounce of it but I dun feel a thing?
why is that?

Thanks guys
if u ate a raw ounce u must be a fatass on a wheel chair with a eating disorder
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

LOL damn you ate an ounce and now ask if its poisonous.

yep your gonna die in about 2 hours.











but for real, if you eat it raw i think you needa suck it a while before you swallow (no laughing!)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
Contact:

Post by Vinyl »

nice one bunny. but yeah as far as the debate goes over if you eat bud raw will it work? i dont know :? but i know for sure that if you add some fat to it to absorb the thc it will work for sure!
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
SomeONE?
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: some were in hell
Contact:

Post by SomeONE? »

lol you wasted a ounce
Grotmar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:37 pm
Contact:

Post by Grotmar »

Ya, I never got high from eating weed/hash whatever, without some sort of butter and withouth heating it....but yes, you can get high if you heat it up
[quote="Jay212"]I'd smoke anything if i found it on the floor. after all, anything is better than bein sober[/quote]
mr_pickle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:41 am
Contact:

Post by mr_pickle »

i think if you tried to eat an ounce you'd be seriously struggling through that. thats a shitload of weed to eat
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Post by logically »

seriously, an ounce?? I'm gonna go with gorecore and say I doubt you ate an ounce of raw weed. why would anyone eat a whole ounce of weed? Next time you have weed, I suggest smoking it :D
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

logically wrote: Next time you have weed, I suggest smoking it :D
8)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
zackC
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:34 am
Contact:

Post by zackC »

you need to heat it up to extract the thc, eating it raw wont do a thing and it tastes like shit, bake it into some brownies or something.
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

ur body will absorb it just fine, raw or not, trust me, i kno, i have tried it both ways, lol
when u eat weed it takes time to get ingested
it is best to chew, or crush it up a bit, it makes the crystals more accesible
eating it takes time, it depends what ur stomach is like, and what u have, or havnt ate before hand will affect how long it takes to affect you
Image Image Image <- My old account
v90
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 1:56 pm
Contact:

Post by v90 »

hmm... i think i mistook an ounce wiv gram....
lol
I jus ate a bit,
probably it's worth more smokin it than eating eat i guess..
my friend also said that you could boil it wiv water then drink the water..
Does dat really get u high?
V-90 - Newbie
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users