Page 1 of 3
Need Answers quick - Pls someone answer to thins :D
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:29 pm
by v90
Will I get high if I eat the weed?
Is it poisonous to ingest?
I ate like an ounce of it but I dun feel a thing?
why is that?
Thanks guys
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:37 pm
by SpRi7e
1. you get high if you eat it (but some people say you need fatty foods cooked so the THC comes out)
2. ehhh no?
3. an ounce is a shit load of weed for eating and not knowing what to do.
4. you probably ate it raw and your body didn't absorb it, try cooking it with crackers and cheese in them in the microwave.
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:58 pm
by dylann
lol thats a waste of an ounce man
your not feeling sick at all?
it needs heat to bring out the thc i think.
there are tablets you can take too.
and also vails of thc stuff
but not eating it raw
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:00 pm
by Gorecore
He probably ate a gram...if he's lucky.
Re: Need Answers quick - Pls someone answer to thins :D
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:55 pm
by deadman45
v90 wrote:Will I get high if I eat the weed?
Is it poisonous to ingest?
I ate like an ounce of it but I dun feel a thing?
why is that?
Thanks guys
if u ate a raw ounce u must be a fatass on a wheel chair with a eating disorder
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:53 am
by Bunny420
LOL damn you ate an ounce and now ask if its poisonous.
yep your gonna die in about 2 hours.
but for real, if you eat it raw i think you needa suck it a while before you swallow (no laughing!)
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:26 am
by Vinyl
nice one bunny. but yeah as far as the debate goes over if you eat bud raw will it work? i dont know

but i know for sure that if you add some fat to it to absorb the thc it will work for sure!
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:38 am
by SomeONE?
lol you wasted a ounce
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:05 pm
by Grotmar
Ya, I never got high from eating weed/hash whatever, without some sort of butter and withouth heating it....but yes, you can get high if you heat it up
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:27 pm
by mr_pickle
i think if you tried to eat an ounce you'd be seriously struggling through that. thats a shitload of weed to eat
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:42 pm
by logically
seriously, an ounce?? I'm gonna go with gorecore and say I doubt you ate an ounce of raw weed. why would anyone eat a whole ounce of weed? Next time you have weed, I suggest smoking it

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:33 am
by Bunny420
logically wrote: Next time you have weed, I suggest smoking it


Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:22 pm
by zackC
you need to heat it up to extract the thc, eating it raw wont do a thing and it tastes like shit, bake it into some brownies or something.
Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:54 pm
by Certified-Nutter
ur body will absorb it just fine, raw or not, trust me, i kno, i have tried it both ways, lol
when u eat weed it takes time to get ingested
it is best to chew, or crush it up a bit, it makes the crystals more accesible
eating it takes time, it depends what ur stomach is like, and what u have, or havnt ate before hand will affect how long it takes to affect you
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:07 am
by v90
hmm... i think i mistook an ounce wiv gram....
lol
I jus ate a bit,
probably it's worth more smokin it than eating eat i guess..
my friend also said that you could boil it wiv water then drink the water..
Does dat really get u high?