Alright, i'm new to these forums and i've been searching for new music to listen to while stoned but everything that's been suggested doesn't appeal to me. Yea Marley's the shit and Beatles/Doors or w/e were tight back in the day but my parents used to listen to that. This is the new age and if you're down for some really good shit then I have some stuff for you.
METAL ALBUMS:
Unearth, These 2 albums.."The oncoming storm, In the eyes of fire."
Mercenary - "The hours that remain"
Silent Civilian - "Rebirth of the temple"
Dark Tranquility - "Damage done"
Mors Principium Est - "The Unborn"
Soilwork - "Stabbing the drama"
Theres a few Metal for now, the list is endless..but if you're not into metal just tell me what else you're into and i'll tell you the bands I like in that genre. Thanks.
Ultimate Tunes To Crank While Blazed
Moderator: Moderators
-
Unearth16
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:16 am
- Contact:
-
CashMoney
- Bonghead

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:28 am
- Location: Darwen UK
- Contact:
-
doobieman420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 139
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:49 am
- Location: Lancaster County, PA
- Contact:
-
Sm0kyMcPot
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 717
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota
- Contact:
-
swanee89
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
completely chill trippin music:ratatat http://www.myspace.com/ratatatmusic
sweet new metal band from TX:the sword http://www.myspace.com/thesword
sweet new metal band from TX:the sword http://www.myspace.com/thesword
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users