Has anyone ever made weed tea?

Your favourite culinary concoctions, snacks and weed based recipes....

Moderator: Moderators

Hve you ever made weed tea?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:52 pm

yes
1
11%
no
8
89%
 
Total votes: 9

User avatar
caZZy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:44 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Has anyone ever made weed tea?

Post by caZZy »

OMG, I brought this weed of this person, um.... it was weed but like i dont like smoking it or anything(Cancer Issues-I have a 78% chance of getting it) so like a knew it needs to be heated or sumthing so i put it a tea pot and like made weed tea.............OH YHA.......It worked so well it was like my 2nd time of trying weed and i like hit the roof it was asome i got high on my first hit but my second one rocked it was almost amazing....so cool so make weed tea like the chinese make chinese tea....OH YHa High assed all the way...... :shock: :P
The weed, The world, and me
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

Ok i have oput some lovley SK in some muller yoghat at work.
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
User avatar
CheechIsMyHero
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:53 pm
Location: My Pad
Contact:

Post by CheechIsMyHero »

I might have to try that
[img:f46d2fe8e5]http://www.imbum.com/bumicons/imbum_39135_USAWEEDcool.gif[/img:f46d2fe8e5]God Bless America...hahahahahahaha[img:f46d2fe8e5]http://www.imbum.com/bumicons/imbum_39135_USAWEEDcool.gif[/img:f46d2fe8e5]
DownsideUp
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:57 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by DownsideUp »

You got high after taking one drink of tea :?: How did it affect you that fast, it takes much longer to get into your bloodstream if you consume it instead of smoke it.
GirlSetsFire
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
Location: hollyweed
Contact:

Post by GirlSetsFire »

ok, i'm just going to "pretend" i believe you and ask how fucking nasty was that to choke down?
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

liar! whore! liar!
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

liar! whore! liar!
User avatar
caZZy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:44 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by caZZy »

Nah i didnt say it got me high instantly and i had to like a have a teapot full
The weed, The world, and me
GirlSetsFire
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
Location: hollyweed
Contact:

Post by GirlSetsFire »

hotchic wrote:Nah i didnt say it got me high instantly and i had to like a have a teapot full
::sniffsniff::

check your shoes... i smell bullshit...
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
User avatar
caZZy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:44 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by caZZy »

FUCK U!?!
The weed, The world, and me
DownsideUp
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:57 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by DownsideUp »

Har Har!

By the way are my seeds supposed to disappear after I sell something? I did color, I thought you could sell your name color back and get seeds back so you could buy a new color. :cry:
GirlSetsFire
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
Location: hollyweed
Contact:

Post by GirlSetsFire »

DownsideUp wrote:Har Har!

By the way are my seeds supposed to disappear after I sell something? I did color, I thought you could sell your name color back and get seeds back so you could buy a new color. :cry:
you shouldn't lose any seeds but when you sell something you don't get any back.

if you're low on seeds find the trivia thread and you can win seeds there.

i gave you a few to get you started... choose your color wisely!
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
DownsideUp
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:57 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by DownsideUp »

Hey, thanks! :)
User avatar
caZZy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:44 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by caZZy »

lol trivia what :shock:
The weed, The world, and me
User avatar
Statikal
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:36 am
Contact:

Post by Statikal »

I'll have to try that tea idea, :arrow: :twisted:
:)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users