Paranormal.....

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Paranormal.....

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Do you guys believe in this stuff? You know these stories about ghosts, spirits, UFO's and stuff?? What's your views?
Image
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

there's got to be more to life than what we can see, look at all the stars in the galaxy, and all the other galaxies in the universe, it's hard to imagine there NOT being life anywhere else in the universe, and ghosts and spirits could exist, because where else does our conscience go when we die? so many unsolved questions... here's another one: where the hell did my bag of weed go? :? 8)
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

into the galaxy in your lungs...
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

I believe in all that stuff. My mom even swears she saw a flying saucer as a kid. She was outside playing with friends, when she looked up right above the telephone pole, she saw a silver ship thing just hovering there, and in an instant it was gone. I believe her, she wouldn't have a reason to make it up. Then again, maybe I should ask her what she was smoking when she was my age.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I almost forgot this, but I had a UFO experience too.....

I was off for vacation, and travelled out of town real early....was on the autoroute about 1 hour from my house at 4:30 am with my girlfriend and 2 sleeping kids....All of a sudden I saw a formation, with lights over the trees, moving oddly....I was like 'what the...' and pointed it out to my girlfriend. Just then, it ducked backed behind the trees out of site....a few seconds later, it reappeared much closer, running parallel to the autoroute , then it shot down towards the ground.......I thought it was a plane crashing, and slammed on the brakes and pulled over on the dark stretch of autoroute. We're like yelling ' Shit, its gonna crash...!!! ' Then it suddenly pulled up and was swoopin up and down oddly...we couldn't make out a form at all, could only tell somehting was there from the lights....then we're liked 'Oh my God........I never believed in UFO's before, but God damit, that looks like one......SHIT!! 'Then it swooped down again , crazily low too the ground, planed at the same level, pulled up, and turned back around again....by that time, neither of us was saying a damn word.......just thinking' WFT? WTF? God....shit, is that a UFO?? GOd, maybe they are real..shit...WTF? No, thats silly....But, SHit, what the hell else is it? Thats not normal flying pattern at all,,GULP.....SHeesh.....' Neither of us could speak, we were awestruck, trying desperately to find another reason for that THING in the sky other than a UFO, cause thats freaky..mind racing...that can't be....GOD..."

Then I snap out of it a bit, a realize a cop car has pulled up behind us. I had never in my life felt so good to see those guys, atleast we wouldn't be alone if we got abducted....I was like 'look, look' pointing upwards at the thing in the sky....kind of urgently. He looks up nonchalenty and doesn't say anything immediately....I'm like come on man, do something, what the fuck is that thing, Jesus is not normal. At that moment I looked back at the THING, and the sun came up and tad bit.....the night sky lit up enough to make out a fairly clear formation...the shape of a plane......So, in my head i'm saying like "THnak god, its not a UFO....jesus, i never thought I'd think I'd seen one....Jesus, those god damn Tv shows, they freaked me out for nothing, feeling embarassed, but then at the sam e moment I'm said to the cop " Shit, its a plane thats in trouble, fuck look at how low he is...shit." Then he calmly asks 'You're not particualrily familiar with the area are you? " I'm like ..." NO......." Then the cop says, "Well, that is a crop duster plane, spraying the fields at low altitude in a crossing formation, it's nothing to worry about, please get back in your car and continue on. :" Damn....did I feel like a goof....I think I muttered an unintellible obscenity at the cop and got in my car and speed of in an embarrassed hurry... And he didn't even know what we had been thinking! Really though, I seriously thought it really was a UFO, it was so God damn creepy!!
Image
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

nice story higher, i liked the part where you got embarressed :oops: hahahahaha, just playing with ya man.
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

heheh that woulda been funny to see someone do that 8)
puffpuffpass
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
Contact:

Post by puffpuffpass »

I've seen a UFO.....

i was walkin to the car with my pops and it was pitch blackout we were at a state park and the ski was clear... we were lookin at the stars and this thing was zigzagging and stoping as it went acroos the sky it had a bright light but was very very high up ...... theres no way it was a plane or shooting star because it was goin way 2 fast and then just stoping and hovering...... then it disappeared

freaked me out :shock:

And we werent even high.... :shock: :shock:
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
User avatar
herbaltea33
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:04 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by herbaltea33 »

i am afraid of the dark sometimes :oops:

but it's b/c of ghosts, not necessarily aliens

but all those UFO stories late at night have me freaked out
.....what to do.....what to do......
User avatar
potbunny
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Open-minded

Post by potbunny »

I totally belive in alians. There HAS to b SOMETHING out there. If the universe DOES stretch on forever, what r the chances that there isn't? However, there are a lot of UFO "sightings" that r just illusions or seomthing. But I woulnd't have trouble beliveing a few of the stories I've read about.
As for gohsts, big fat "mabie, but probably not". I do belive that a person has an ora, like a moood they can carry with them if it's strong enough. U kno how sometimes someone can walk into a room and it just becomes much more of a friendly enviornment? yeah. And it could even b someone u don't kno. Anyways, this, i belive, could carry on after the body is dead. the spirit is simply a host within. but don't ask me how it all works, cuz all i kno is what i think.... :?
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

Hey potbunny do you like different colours in your post because I do!
yeah I agree with that about the spirit being hosted in the body and freeing itself when you die, and I feel it sometimes when certain people do things, even though I don't actually see it :shock: good post 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

i believe in ghousts. i believe in that stuff... but not aliens. i mean i dont see how there could be life out there... maybe there is... even if its just little jelly like bugs or something... but i dont see how it could survive... but i duno maybe it could adapte like we did....
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
User avatar
potbunny
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by potbunny »

There's so much we don't know about out there. Due to our limited knowledge of space which tells us that other planets simply cannot support life, we are often left looking upon the subject of alians as a fantacy thing. However, there COULD be another planet that can support life. But of all the planets existing compared to the amount we are "familiar" with, what r the chances we would know about it? Honestly, we really don't have enough information to give a likely guess as too weather other beings on an other planet exist or not.

(btw, thnks born of fire:P and yes, i like to use different colours in my posts to make certain sentances/paragraphs stand out :) )
"Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others"
User avatar
token_pyr0
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:40 am
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by token_pyr0 »

I don't think that we are the ONLY life forms out there in this MASSIVE univerise...I mean, its just way to big for us to be alone?
http://www.outpimp.com/?x=140222
CHECK IT! :D
User avatar
potbunny
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by potbunny »

yeah....that's exactly what i'm saying...only in much less words. :P
"Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others"
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users