try to seal a home made perc with hot glue
Moderator: Moderators
-
giraffes
- Casual toker

- Posts: 77
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:38 pm
- Contact:
try to seal a home made perc with hot glue
Make tacos, Not war[/b]




-
aliasalias
- Casual toker

- Posts: 38
- Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:57 am
- Contact:
Re: try to seal a home made perc with hot glue
Your sig made me laugh
-
giraffes
- Casual toker

- Posts: 77
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: try to seal a home made perc with hot glue
aliasalias wrote:Your sig made me laugh
Make tacos, Not war[/b]




-
leanora9b
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 11:35 pm
- Location: us
- Contact:
Hi www.weedguru.com
Source: Whenever I come her it makes me think or smile so here is a little off topic comment to give you the same problem! Thanx again for your hard work and effort!:<br><br>Two wrongs don’t make a right, but two Wrights made an airplane. 
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: try to seal a home made perc with hot glue
What is a perc?
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Re: try to seal a home made perc with hot glue
A percolator is an extra chamber on water on a bong.

This picture for instance has an ashcatcher that also functions as an inline perc. The downstem goes into the main chamber and then there's a tree arm percolator above that. There's a lot of different types of percs but the main idea is just an extra water chamber.

This picture for instance has an ashcatcher that also functions as an inline perc. The downstem goes into the main chamber and then there's a tree arm percolator above that. There's a lot of different types of percs but the main idea is just an extra water chamber.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
Blunt Docta
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 850
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 am
- Location: Cloud 9
- Contact:
-
giraffes
- Casual toker

- Posts: 77
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: try to seal a home made perc with hot glue
Make tacos, Not war[/b]




-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: try to seal a home made perc with hot glue
Ohhh.
Well in that case...I tend to stay away from hot glue. Everytime I use it to glue a part of a bong back together I either end up sticking something to something else (like a paper plate to a table) or I get it on my fingers.
Well in that case...I tend to stay away from hot glue. Everytime I use it to glue a part of a bong back together I either end up sticking something to something else (like a paper plate to a table) or I get it on my fingers.
-
giraffes
- Casual toker

- Posts: 77
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: try to seal a home made perc with hot glue
andriaSRH wrote:Ohhh.
Well in that case...I tend to stay away from hot glue. Everytime I use it to glue a part of a bong back together I either end up sticking something to something else (like a paper plate to a table) or I get it on my fingers.
Make tacos, Not war[/b]




Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
