Page 1 of 3

Dont go near your parents

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 3:12 am
by Tweek_1984
This is suicide. Parents seem to have an uncanny ability to clock whether you have been getting wrecked.

Whenever I run into my parents and I'm stoned, not only do they clock me, but I feel like I've let them down and I get paranoia. Your parents feel bad and you feel bad.

As a general rule of thumb, try to stay away from all family siblings. If you live at home, try to arrive home stoned only when the house is empty or after the folks are in bed.

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 10:10 pm
by Stonerboy
I know what u mean about parents but the rest of the family is not such a problem my brother lets go round his house and smoke his stuff and if i gat stoned he lets me sleep and he says that he used to get stoned with my uncle when he was my age not a bad setup really.

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 9:05 pm
by Funk Doctor
i once got home really mashed, and to my horror i saw my mom was home. lucky for me she didn't notice. whew.

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 9:28 pm
by puffpuffpass
my dad noticed i was high the other day.. searched my room took my shit and lighters...said he flushed it today i found a roach in the bathroom....shithead smoked my stash

im grounded but thats it im still blazin up

peace :spliff:

Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:03 pm
by Azzmeister
I come from a family o stoners so i neva had a problem really. i used to get real paranoid when i started cuz my dad was always anti drugs but when he confronted me about it we was suprisingly cool, i hafta say i still dont look him in the eye if i go downstairs. usually best to stay upstairs really cuz guilt trips are a bit of a buzz killer.

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:55 pm
by gryffindorwhore
i hid the fact that i smoked weed from my mom for years...until finally last summer i was like fuck this "mom i'm rolling and smoking a huge fat JOINT. deal with it." and she didn't even care. all that damn worrying for nothing haha.

I dun tht

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 9:27 pm
by Big Paz
when i was drinking i wnet near my mum and she serched me!!!!!

Dunno how she new!!!
She aint caught me with skunk YET;)

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 12:44 am
by Azim
Yeah I used to hide it from my parents until like dad walked in on me and i was chopping up and setting out baggies for a deal, and like he just smells it and goes, "smells the same as mine" and then left

It was a pisser. Keep Smoking :spliff:

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 8:55 pm
by inivisible45
once i came down from my barn and i was totally fuckked out of my mind. and while i thought it was like 2 am or some shit, it was 10 pm, and my dad was sittin on the couch typin on his lap top. i tried to sneak upstairs, but he caught me. i wasent in too much shit. all he told me was if he caught me stoned again, he would fuckin trash my computer. :cry:

haha yes!

Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:52 pm
by UK_Stoner
Yeah i had a bad experience when I walked down stairs to get my friend a beer I go to my Mum 'can I offer beer a dave?' oh dear!!!! haha my mum asked me if i was drugged up i said yes and she asksed if she could have a toke, I said sure come on up and my parents are now full on caners! batgain! i get them weed!!

get stoned every night :shock:

Peace

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:39 am
by Born of Fire
oh god damn it man, you is got to be the luckiest guy in the world 8) do you sell it to them higher than you pay? :lol:

getting ya parents wrecked....

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 1:23 pm
by WORlock
my folks are sortta ok about me doing it as long as I don't over do it and fuck up my memory and fail at collage.

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:16 pm
by cryptoboy14
Whe i was 15 my dad caught me and he worked for a boot camp he tried to send me but i was to stoned to go He still hates me and i hate him one time he was driving me somewere and i lit up right in front of him he took my bowl and threw it out the window then i jumped out of the car and got it unbroken :spliff:

Gettin caught

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 12:08 pm
by GanjaGal
I got caught once. My mum and dad knew i smoked it but not that i actually buy it. Mum found 15 of skunk in my handbag and took it away!
Dred :roll: :spliff:

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:33 pm
by Monarchy Flames
humm well i ahve smoked it so much for 4 years now, My parents only ask questions if im not stoned. Which is weird. Owell lol All the more to smoke it i suppose.