first time buying
Moderator: Moderators
-
Green_giant
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:26 pm
- Contact:
first time buying
Hey everyone I'm new here
. I've smoked a decent amount of weed from friends but I've never actually bought weed before. hoping some of you folks could give me some advice and your first experiences? i don't want to get fucked over cause i don't know what I'm doing
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: first time buying
1. Don't front the person any money
2. Try to buy it off of a trusted friend if you can
3. Bring a friend who knows a lot more about weed with you
4. Let the friend determine if it's mids/schwag or headies and let you know if you aren't getting ripped off for quality and quantity
5. Act like you know what you are talking about (if you don't know much about weed, don't talk about it too much as they'll know)
6. Don't bring much more money than you need
7. Don't be the driver if you are smoking
8. Just RELAX, buy it.. smoke it.... maybe even smoke with your 'dealer' and become buddies with him (maybe he'll shorten your prices or be more willing to do it in weird cases when you want it).. If you have a dealer who isn't a douche in it just for $3, then he'll smoke you back up and you can get some cool conversations going with a potentially new buddy.
9. Don't be fooled in to a dealer thinking he's truly your friend. 95% of the time, it's just a business transaction, don't trust him like your real friends.
10. ummm... I kind of just wanted to make it to 10...so yeah, have FUN AND GOOD LUCK!
I hope that helped a little bit, but remember, those 10 rules are what you should live by until you know what you are doing unless you want to waste your money and/or night. My first time buying my own weed, I got an 1/8 for $60 and it was good, but not great at all compared to what is normally around here. Technically I got ripped off, but for convenience at the time and my availability, it was worth it for me to get high with some friends for a night. We had a great time and the last half of it got taken by my parents and was grounded for 2 weeks. 3 years later, I found out they never got rid of it, and they returned it to me (of course my mom gave it back the week I quit smoking weed), but never the less, she gave it back when she felt like I was mature enough to smoke weed/do drugs and not fuck up my life from it.
That was my FIRST time buying it by myself with no one else there. The first time I got some, I had a friend who knew what he was doing buy it and we got $40 worth in dime bags, it was OK weed and got high as shit for 2 days. We didn't touch it for a week, and he ended up getting caught by his parents (yeah, parents are sneaky and smart sometimes), and we all got caught... That was in 7th grade though, and I was grounded for 3 months. Just remember, don't get caught.
Nothing is illegal until the police says it is
2. Try to buy it off of a trusted friend if you can
3. Bring a friend who knows a lot more about weed with you
4. Let the friend determine if it's mids/schwag or headies and let you know if you aren't getting ripped off for quality and quantity
5. Act like you know what you are talking about (if you don't know much about weed, don't talk about it too much as they'll know)
6. Don't bring much more money than you need
7. Don't be the driver if you are smoking
8. Just RELAX, buy it.. smoke it.... maybe even smoke with your 'dealer' and become buddies with him (maybe he'll shorten your prices or be more willing to do it in weird cases when you want it).. If you have a dealer who isn't a douche in it just for $3, then he'll smoke you back up and you can get some cool conversations going with a potentially new buddy.
9. Don't be fooled in to a dealer thinking he's truly your friend. 95% of the time, it's just a business transaction, don't trust him like your real friends.
10. ummm... I kind of just wanted to make it to 10...so yeah, have FUN AND GOOD LUCK!
I hope that helped a little bit, but remember, those 10 rules are what you should live by until you know what you are doing unless you want to waste your money and/or night. My first time buying my own weed, I got an 1/8 for $60 and it was good, but not great at all compared to what is normally around here. Technically I got ripped off, but for convenience at the time and my availability, it was worth it for me to get high with some friends for a night. We had a great time and the last half of it got taken by my parents and was grounded for 2 weeks. 3 years later, I found out they never got rid of it, and they returned it to me (of course my mom gave it back the week I quit smoking weed), but never the less, she gave it back when she felt like I was mature enough to smoke weed/do drugs and not fuck up my life from it.
That was my FIRST time buying it by myself with no one else there. The first time I got some, I had a friend who knew what he was doing buy it and we got $40 worth in dime bags, it was OK weed and got high as shit for 2 days. We didn't touch it for a week, and he ended up getting caught by his parents (yeah, parents are sneaky and smart sometimes), and we all got caught... That was in 7th grade though, and I was grounded for 3 months. Just remember, don't get caught.
Nothing is illegal until the police says it is
Peace Not Greed.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6579
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: first time buying
do you know anyone who smokes weed often? someone you trust and respect? someone who wont skank you?
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: first time buying
Weed requires a relaxed attitude. Approach someone who you may think have or know where some is with a relaxed attitude.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users