Funniest/Dumbest things you've tried rolling w/...

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

ReaIEyez2ReaIize
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2003 8:36 pm
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Funniest/Dumbest things you've tried rolling w/...

Post by ReaIEyez2ReaIize »

I have a couple...lol but I'll only share the one at the moment.

A few weeks ago I went back to Detroit to visit my old smoking buddy, and it turns out we have no papers....no problem he says.

He just rips out a page in the bible, and rolls that up. I tell him that I refuse to smoke it, and ask him how he can do something like that (Not that I am very religious, but theres just some things you don't do).

He tells me he's got the Holy spirit flowing through him...

lol funniest thing I've ever seen. Yea...okay Im done... :cry:
User avatar
SpeeDa
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:59 pm
Location: Up ur butt and round the corner to Pizza Hut
Contact:

Post by SpeeDa »

i used the shit out of a shoebox
... i dunno
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

newspaper
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

haha id smoke it the back pages of a bible are just basically big rollie papers.. God didnt make the bible.. hes just in it.. why would he care :lol: were using it to smoke something he made too..

Actually its just i dont believe in god hahaha
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
opty_mouf
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:19 pm
Contact:

Post by opty_mouf »

I ripped out a piece of a magazine and licked it so it stuck to a piece of newspaper and rolled that chumpy up. burned pretty fast actually.
ReaIEyez2ReaIize
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2003 8:36 pm
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Post by ReaIEyez2ReaIize »

mkamyszek wrote:haha id smoke it the back pages of a bible are just basically big rollie papers.. God didnt make the bible.. hes just in it.. why would he care :lol: were using it to smoke something he made too..

Actually its just i dont believe in god hahaha
Lololol I had never even thought of that.
El**Chupacabra
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 3:26 pm
Contact:

Post by El**Chupacabra »

my homies and i did smoke in a bible page. we roles 1/4 of an oz in one of the apcalypse pages (dont remember witch one...was too stoned.) and we glued it with honney. personnally, i recomand a page with no ink on it cuz it tastes like CRAP but it gets u so fuckin stone!
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

haha fuck that shit man, get ink poisoning haha
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Smoking the scripture is not a good idea :evil:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Wofen
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:28 pm
Contact:

Post by Wofen »

the best thing I have ever used was a weed left. it was good, best hit I have ever had. ahhh the good old days.

Wofen
User avatar
the roller
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:22 am
Location: Kosovo/Prishtina
Contact:

Post by the roller »

I have used a paper from my school notebook, but I think cause random pappers will not let the weed have 100% effect, it just makes it worse! :?
Im a new canner! 14 years old! :)
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Funniest thing I've ever rolled with are Vouge papers, those are fucking terrible :lol:
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
ReaIEyez2ReaIize
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2003 8:36 pm
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Post by ReaIEyez2ReaIize »

the roller wrote:I have used a paper from my school notebook, but I think cause random pappers will not let the weed have 100% effect, it just makes it worse! :?
I tried that once...didn't work too well...and tasted like ink.
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

Fuckin last night i had no papers and was sick of smokin out of a bowl. Rolled one up out of altoid paper. Havent had the chance to toke it yet. Hopin i can tonight.
sticky_buds
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: Uk-Birmingham
Contact:

Post by sticky_buds »

if i run out of papers which i rarely do cos i'm always prepared and stocked up i'd jus go round the corner to the shop and buy some, i'd rather spend 5 minutes walkin to the shop than having to roll with newspaper altho i did roll a spliff out of the 10 papers left warning or whatever it is out of some rizla which you may be wondering why as it's telling me i've got papers left, anyway it looked cool so i did and after sticking it down with some of my arabic gum (recommended) smoked alright and looked good.
smoke bud everday

bud smokin till i die
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users