Page 1 of 4
Funniest/Dumbest things you've tried rolling w/...
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 6:13 pm
by ReaIEyez2ReaIize
I have a couple...lol but I'll only share the one at the moment.
A few weeks ago I went back to Detroit to visit my old smoking buddy, and it turns out we have no papers....no problem he says.
He just rips out a page in the bible, and rolls that up. I tell him that I refuse to smoke it, and ask him how he can do something like that (Not that I am very religious, but theres just some things you don't do).
He tells me he's got the Holy spirit flowing through him...
lol funniest thing I've ever seen. Yea...okay Im done...

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 7:22 pm
by SpeeDa
i used the shit out of a shoebox
Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 2:16 pm
by Funk Doctor
newspaper
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:56 pm
by the mac
haha id smoke it the back pages of a bible are just basically big rollie papers.. God didnt make the bible.. hes just in it.. why would he care

were using it to smoke something he made too..
Actually its just i dont believe in god hahaha
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:19 am
by opty_mouf
I ripped out a piece of a magazine and licked it so it stuck to a piece of newspaper and rolled that chumpy up. burned pretty fast actually.
Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:21 pm
by ReaIEyez2ReaIize
mkamyszek wrote:haha id smoke it the back pages of a bible are just basically big rollie papers.. God didnt make the bible.. hes just in it.. why would he care

were using it to smoke something he made too..
Actually its just i dont believe in god hahaha
Lololol I had never even thought of that.
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 4:53 pm
by El**Chupacabra
my homies and i did smoke in a bible page. we roles 1/4 of an oz in one of the apcalypse pages (dont remember witch one...was too stoned.) and we glued it with honney. personnally, i recomand a page with no ink on it cuz it tastes like CRAP but it gets u so fuckin stone!
Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 3:01 pm
by weedguru tom
haha fuck that shit man, get ink poisoning haha
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:46 am
by Tlicious
Smoking the scripture is not a good idea

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:55 am
by Wofen
the best thing I have ever used was a weed left. it was good, best hit I have ever had. ahhh the good old days.
Wofen
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:34 am
by the roller
I have used a paper from my school notebook, but I think cause random pappers will not let the weed have 100% effect, it just makes it worse!

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 2:13 am
by Weedguru Sensei
Funniest thing I've ever rolled with are Vouge papers, those are fucking terrible

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:31 pm
by ReaIEyez2ReaIize
the roller wrote:I have used a paper from my school notebook, but I think cause random pappers will not let the weed have 100% effect, it just makes it worse!

I tried that once...didn't work too well...and tasted like ink.
Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:33 pm
by Young One
Fuckin last night i had no papers and was sick of smokin out of a bowl. Rolled one up out of altoid paper. Havent had the chance to toke it yet. Hopin i can tonight.
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 5:10 pm
by sticky_buds
if i run out of papers which i rarely do cos i'm always prepared and stocked up i'd jus go round the corner to the shop and buy some, i'd rather spend 5 minutes walkin to the shop than having to roll with newspaper altho i did roll a spliff out of the 10 papers left warning or whatever it is out of some rizla which you may be wondering why as it's telling me i've got papers left, anyway it looked cool so i did and after sticking it down with some of my arabic gum (recommended) smoked alright and looked good.