Page 1 of 1

Björk...what a mystery...

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:43 am
by rane9
do you know who Björk is?...i hope so!...she is the best to get stoned too....no shittin' about it!....her bass and electronica beats make your ears go WILD!!!

yea, bjork is awsome

Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:17 am
by TuRkiSh ToKeR
Bjork the album homogenic, trippy shit man! i love her

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:00 am
by keeney
I'm surprised a forum of stoners haven't lapped this thread up, Bjork is the shit.. Her videos are fucked up too

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:36 pm
by serena
oooh i love her music! one of my favorites is oceania.

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:48 am
by 13laze
"Hyperballad (icelandic)"
By : Björk

Code: Select all

http://www.miketroiano.com/mp3/hb-icelandic.mp3
"All Is Full Of Love (icelandic)"
By : Björk

Code: Select all

http://www.miketroiano.com/mp3/aifol-icelandic.mp3

HAHAHA prolly just 'bad' songs but daz some links i found quick not really my taste though ..... :lol:


ohhh wtf is this even the same artist here?

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:34 pm
by keeney
I love the video for all is full of love.

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:41 pm
by tweedle
The only tune I remember from Bjork is Its oh so quiet

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:19 pm
by Midnight Toker
tweedle wrote:The only tune I remember from Bjork is Its oh so quiet
Did you ever hear the smurfs version of that? I used to love that when i was like 5.

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:21 pm
by tweedle
Yeah, I had both the smurfs albums. One was a christmas special! :lol: