Dilated Peoples IS CHANGING HIS NAME!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

C Feazy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:58 pm
Contact:

Dilated Peoples IS CHANGING HIS NAME!

Post by C Feazy »

YO, Dilated Peoples here. im lookin 4 a new screen name. im startin 2 go off dilated peoples they dont sound as good as i thort they did. so im gonna leave it upto all u lot 2 gimme ideas 4 a new name. u have until Sunday 14th September 2003.

try n think of sumtin that has sumtin 2 do with weed in it and also the type of music i like check in the tunes section if ther is any of my posts left in ther

check ya laters

EDIT: also think of ideas 4 my colours and my sig n everything, complete overhaul, tah
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

well dude I dunno, name changing is bad enough without having specific prerequisites for the new one... lol thats funny, i don't even know what i'm talking about but yeah I readsomething in the music area about Mr Lif so maybe

MR spLIFf

lol I dunno dude, someone out there's gonna have something better but I just figured I'd contribute 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
C Feazy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:58 pm
Contact:

Post by C Feazy »

wow gud idea never thort about that.

at the moment its between Mr. SpLIFf or Notorious N-I-K

keep those ideeas comin
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Freestyle this is all a lie
Image
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I'd go with Mr. Spliff
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Notorious NIK is cool...I stink at thinking up names
Image
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

Mr. Spliff is awesome
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

mighty mango dopefiend
C Feazy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:58 pm
Contact:

Post by C Feazy »

freestyle this is all a lie is a good name

mr. spliff is teh best so far i think

stilll wondering about that mighty mango dopefiend

wot ill do on the last day of name suggesstions (Sunday 14th September 2003) ill make a new topic with a pole then let ppl vote 4 my new name. the poll will b open 4 threee days

im bak 2 skool this tuesday boooooooooooo. fucking shit skool
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

i met a caterpillar named teep teep, im sure hed let you use his name
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

damn im jealous...
C Feazy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:58 pm
Contact:

Post by C Feazy »

i think i mite have this:

Mr. SpLIFf
The Freestyle this is all a lie

hey moderators can u promise if sum1 steals these ideas on this topic can u delete their account 4 me plz, thnx

oh yeah ppl try n think of some colours aswell and a new sig

SIGGY!
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

im gonna change mine right now
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
C Feazy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:58 pm
Contact:

Post by C Feazy »

hey shwoot i think u shud change ur title 2 el capitan instead of captain
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

woa! thats cool!
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users