Questions...

Talk about grow room setup/design and equipment

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
WeedMaN07
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2003 5:14 am
Location: cambridge,UK
Contact:

Questions...

Post by WeedMaN07 »

Right I plan on growing some shit for the first time in the next week or two but I just wanted to get some basic help, I know theres guides all over the net but its alot better actully asking on here and getting direct answers...

Anyway...

1.Is a rather big/medium sized fish tank good to grown the plants in?

2.If growing indoors would it be ok to grow inside an airing cupboard where there is a rather big boiler?

3.What are the best type of lights to get to grow this? Or what are the cheapest?

4.What seeds do you basically reccomend as a first time growing seed? I wouldnt wanna waste like 60pound on some good stuff and then totaly fuck up.

5.If growing indoors or out doors does the sun have to make contact with the plants at anytime? or can You just keep the lights on them?

Thats about it for now, thanks for ya help :D
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Fish tank is kinda small I think. Might be okay in the beginning but.....Better to have individual containers.

Northern Light is a good seed to start with.

HPS lights are the best, but fluoros are cheaper.

Cupboard with a boiler might not be a good idea. I imagine its ratherwarm in there no? GOnna have to get some good ventiallation. Are you gonna get caught if tyhe boiler breaks down or soemone goes to check on it? Is this at home or at school or what?

You can just keep the lights on the indoors.
Image
User avatar
WeedMaN07
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2003 5:14 am
Location: cambridge,UK
Contact:

Post by WeedMaN07 »

Its actully in my bedroom ;) its nothing big this airing cupboard but it does get cheked, just I planned on putting the plants ON TOP of the boiler thing where it is impossible to see, problem is will it be too hot?

I have other places, a shed in the back garden or a small closet...dunno whats best.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users