Page 1 of 2
How much tobacco do you put in your spliffs?
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:15 pm
by plaster
Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:15 pm
by Funk Doctor
usually 3/4 weed, 1/4 tobacky.
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:46 pm
by Azzmeister
usually about 3/4 weed, 1/4 tobacco, but more tobacco if im smokin sliddies.
Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:36 pm
by weedguru_badass
If I'm smoking something really nice and let's face it i don't really smoke much else just lately then i might go for a 50/50 mix but some solids that dont burn well I might use a little more baccy and jus plain old bush (burns well but aint too strong) I would almost certainly go for a 3/4 weed 1/4 baccy mix.
But I more often smoke pipes n bongs n stuff now than spliffs and that is of coarse 100% weed (most of the time) so I do a little of them all!!
Remember my stoner friends Rolling is an art form!!
And a spliff aint just for christmas
So chong people

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:03 pm
by puffpuffpass
i go wit da 3/4 weed... i like to get ripped...i mean RIPPED so i don't wanna have to smoke 5 jays u know so i make um mad strong instead
peace

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 11:24 pm
by Tweek_1984
prolly go 50/50 in the UK.
maybe even 1/4 of weed. I hate tobacco though.
I'm pissed off tonight coz I cant egt hold of any weed. My hookup has dropped out of uni, so I'm gonna have to find another SOMEHOW. Fucking Wanker.
!
Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 7:20 pm
by lisa_is_stoned
I just use... 1/2 a cig... n then, make sure the baccy is covered, n mix it about abit with a pokey.
U can't really put too much weed in.... unless it's mixed well wit the baccy.... or it will side burn to fuck!
keep smokin.....

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 5:20 am
by Guest
What's the difference in using 100% weed, than using weed and tobacco? Wouldn't adding the tobacco increase chances of getting lung cancer?
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:40 am
by Guest
it weakens the strength so you can slowly build up, and makes it last longer, otherwise you'll use up too much weed and it's not as enjoyable as going slowly up and up and up... and yes it increases the risk of lung cancer, but not significantly

keep smokin that shit
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:01 am
by Born of Fire
and that would be my post there ^^^^

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:40 am
by weed_smokin_chick
Thanks for the reply. I'm fenna roll me a joint tonight. I aint sure how its gonna come out cuz i've only rolled 1 joint before and it was aight, but it wasnt that great. For a while, I've been chiefing offa my momma's roaches she leaves around the house, lol
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:41 am
by Born of Fire
weed_smokin_chick wrote:For a while, I've been chiefing offa my momma's roaches she leaves around the house, lol
damn, ur lucky, ur mums a stoner?

Re: How much tobacco do you put in your spliffs?
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:37 pm
by powerpuffgurl
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:40 pm
by powerpuffgurl
ur mom is cool

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 4:42 am
by weed_smokin_chick
If you think that's cool, my dad is in jail for attempting to sell weed, plus he was smokin it, and my mom's last boyfriend sold weed and he taught me how to roll and how to inhale the smoke. I don't get a lot of weed, but I go to a school where half the people sell weed, so I got connections. Dammit, I'm so high right now I can't even type right, lol.