Page 1 of 2

I don't know where to start with this...

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 1:44 am
by noeticblues
I was a recent recipient of a certain amount of weed as a gift. I have smoked many a bowl and joint in my time, but beleive it or not have never gotten to know any of the technicalities of any of it. I don't know what to do with it. As a female with many smoking friends I have relied on my (usually guy) friends to roll, pack the bowl, purchase, etc. My friend Danny grows his own and just gave me some. I know not to use the stems, that it is heat that releases the THC, and that female plants are the best, and that's about it. I feel retarded...somebody help me!

- Do I smoke the leaves, or the little bud looking things?
- How can I tell if it needs any preparation (cleaning, etc)
- How can I tell how much I actually have? (I have a picture of it)


Noeticblues

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 1:45 am
by Weedguru Sensei
-You smoke everything, except the stems *optional*
-Weed needs no preperation
-Post a pic, I'll tell you.

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 5:58 am
by Caro
Welcome to the forums! I like your name - you must be a student. I have the noetic blues bigtime! lol.

If you see any seeds, don't smoke those.

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:02 am
by Shinebox
-what i do is smoke the weed, then chew on the stems when im baked.( for that lovely taste)
-no preperation neccasary
-and yes we would like to see that weed please.

..... oh yeah! and WELCOME TO WEEDGURU! :D

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 1:42 pm
by weedguru tom
*whistles* fertile *whistles*

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:20 pm
by noeticblues
Yeah, I am a student :) and was also a Catholic schoolgirl at one point (referring to other member name). I guess I still am since I go to a Jesuit university, but at least we don't have uniforms anymore!

I can't figure out how to post the pictures. I'm not very computer savvy. I'm working on it

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:59 am
by Caro
I go to a Jesuit University too! Er, you may come upon some posts of mine rambling about the bizzare communal behavior of the Jesuits. I study philosophy and theology too (.......it's a conspiracy) what's your major? I know I said it before but welcome to weedguru!

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:06 am
by Funk Doctor
Welcome to the family, anjoy yor stay and have a Spectastic time!

I'm pretty high right now, I got a friend to bring back 10 grams of WHite Widow :D Mad smokage!

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:22 pm
by noeticblues
Ok, here goes:

Image

Yey, I think it worked, but the picture is really tiny!

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:38 pm
by TokeSmoke
noeticblues wrote:Ok, here goes:

Image

Yey, I think it worked, but the picture is really tiny!
what exactly is beside it? If I knew what it was that its compared to I could tell. a stick of gum? At this pointI say it just looks like a gram.if not a little less....maybe a little more....but right at!
we need to make you a guru, so that you'll be right at home! any pics of YOU? you're just in time for the contest...!

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 6:51 pm
by noeticblues
Yeah, its a stick of Big Red chewing gum :) I am working (thanks to Caro) on getting an album started on the imagestation thingy. Should be finished tonight or tomorrow.

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:00 pm
by Caro
lol yeah the contest.,...you got two inches on me but HA! I got 15 pounds on you.

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:26 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
That's less than a gram, unless its real dense.

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:27 pm
by TokeSmoke
9.5mm wrote:That's less than a gram, unless its real dense.
not by much if it is.....

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 9:56 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
From the picture, it looks like a .8
Thats a reasonable dimer.