Early Sexing of your Plants

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Fanovganja
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:56 am
Contact:

Early Sexing of your Plants

Post by Fanovganja »

Can anyone help me with this one?

I'm trying to find the sex of my three plants and have read about wrapping a lower branch inside a light-proof paperbag. I know this tricks the branch into thinking its time to blossom, but, exactly how long do I do this? Do I need to let it have some light access (12hrs?), or completely darkness. How long before I check inside the bag?

Thanx
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I have no idea...never heard of that
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users