Page 1 of 3
why dont chicks like me
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:13 am
by clashcityrocker
haha im not ugly am i?!
Actually it also seems that all the girls at school im interested in only go for the stupid guys or assholes...

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:18 am
by BOOL
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:28 am
by Sparky
i havent seen BOOl post in a while
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:34 am
by BOOL
IIIIIIIIIIIII'mmmmmmmmmm back, my comp fucked out on me for a while, Im glad somebody noticed

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:51 am
by Sparky
yeha BOOL was a cool a poster still is ofcourse but when i was first here i remember him, yeah there is a couple dickrods here now man you'll notice em they cause so much shit in the forums man
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 8:32 am
by Caro
BOOL is vegan too! Aren't you still, man?
and CSR - how can you ask such a subjective question without posting a pic of yourself?

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:34 am
by Shinebox
my freind just got a girl freind, ( i know shes gonna dump his ass right after football season is over) and now he wont even let me go anywhere near her! so mebye in some cases, girls make an asshole out of a guy.
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:56 am
by teh
aye, it seems 2 b the way of the world
Im OK atm, cos ive found the nicest girl ever

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:16 pm
by Midnight_Toker69
I used to go for all the assholes n pricks...but then I finally realized...that their assholes n pricks. Ha. I think every boyfriend except one were huge ass pricks. Now..my style of dudes are skaters, snowboarders, bmxers, quaders, dirtbikers, and snowmobiliers, heehee
But just to know some of the gurl better. Also, there's never a time when someone doesn't have a crush on u, someone always does, u just don't know it. No matter who u r, what u look like, what u act like, they just might be too shy to show their feelings.
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:13 pm
by weedguru tom
omg that shit always happerns you find out like years later though, i did about 3 girls i knew very well ;/ i dont speak to 2 them anymore cuz i went out with one of em and she gets jelous
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:55 pm
by Tarential
midnight_toker69 wrote:Now..my style of dudes are skaters, snowboarders, bmxers, quaders, dirtbikers, and snowmobiliers, heehee

I thought you said you stopped dating assholes?
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:42 pm
by Bleeding Impulse
^ guess that makes me a asshole... haha
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:49 pm
by Caro
I'm with someone almost a decade older than me... young guys, the skaters, the partiers...I'm sorry but most of them are just not boyfriend material...they're cute but do you want someone who's cute and will fuck your friend and dump you, or someone with a career and all of that shit in their past, someone who wants a relationship. Older men all the way/
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:54 pm
by Bleeding Impulse
I would never fuck my girlfriends friend! But yeah, the whole career thing is not working right now...

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 11:17 pm
by Tarential
I would fuck my girlfriends friend. I have on several occasions actually. Mind you, my gf was there, too.