Page 1 of 1

Magic the Gathering

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 6:19 am
by GodHand Kronix
anybody heard of this game or played it? its a card game. all my friends tell me its dorky an shit but i played it blazed one time and its hella fun imo i love playin it an gettin high puttin on some bg music ahhahaha.

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:50 pm
by mishima_beef
yeh i used to play that back in the day.. sometimes i bust out the cards after me and my friend session.. nothin like magic while stoned.. strategy reaches another level :D

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 4:30 pm
by GodHand Kronix
mishima_beef wrote:yeh i used to play that back in the day.. sometimes i bust out the cards after me and my friend session.. nothin like magic while stoned.. strategy reaches another level :D
it really does we have long ass games and pull shit that sober ppl would never think of :spliff:

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 5:18 pm
by mishima_beef
i play alot slower when stoned.. but i think i play my cards near perfect..

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 10:18 pm
by phaux
yeah i play it. fun stuff.

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 10:28 pm
by Tarential
Well I haven't played it but now I want too.

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:27 pm
by magicmaster141
I play mtg 2 times a week (unless I'm busy) in tournys and can make a bit of cash off of it most of the time. It is fun to play high but only if your with friends, I got DQ'd without prize 3 weeks ago for coming in high after the 3rd round :(

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:47 am
by clashcityrocker
That game was too complicated for me

How the fuck am I supposed to kill the other guy with a forest and mountains

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:11 am
by phaux
you don't kill people with mana (although it is possible) u use the 'forest' and 'moutains' (aka mana) to summon creatures, or cast instants or whatever to cause damage to the other player, or to enhance your abilities.

its considered one of the most brain challenging games you can play. (i forgot what insitute said this, but it goes in line with chess and other mental games like that)

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:50 pm
by mishima_beef
magicmaster141 wrote:I play mtg 2 times a week (unless I'm busy) in tournys and can make a bit of cash off of it most of the time. It is fun to play high but only if your with friends, I got DQ'd without prize 3 weeks ago for coming in high after the 3rd round :(

wow!

hold on hold on

they DQed u cuz u were high?!?!

how did they know u were high!?!?

plz explain the story.. sounds entertaining :D

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:33 pm
by magicmaster141
Well me and 2 friends were gonna go a few blocks away to smoke but 2 kids I know (their like 13) wouldn't leave us alone cuz one of them overheard me talking with my friend and knew I had some weed lol. So after wandering around for about 5 mins we just said screw it and lighted up and they just sat there watching us lol. But I still don't know if they told anyone or were just being pricks following us around. I guess we could of smelled too but I don't think thats how they knew :?

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:53 pm
by mishima_beef
so either... the judges smelled it or the kids ratted??

what happened did a judge approach u and say somethin like

"we have reason to believe u are under the influence of drugs.. u are dQ'ed"

:?:

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:16 am
by magicmaster141
The store owner and jugde pulled me and my friend out back (its just FNM only 1 jugde) and were saying they knew we smoked ect.

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:19 pm
by mishima_beef
oh yeah friday night magic.. im pissed off there was no magic store nearby my place with FNM was usually just tourneys for me.. well i found one downtown but shortly after that i stopped playin

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:54 pm
by Tarential
That makes sense to me, you know, because weed is such a performance enhancing drug. Thus we have to kick all those who play on it out.