Magic the Gathering
Moderator: Moderators
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
Magic the Gathering
anybody heard of this game or played it? its a card game. all my friends tell me its dorky an shit but i played it blazed one time and its hella fun imo i love playin it an gettin high puttin on some bg music ahhahaha.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
- mishima_beef
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
it really does we have long ass games and pull shit that sober ppl would never think ofmishima_beef wrote:yeh i used to play that back in the day.. sometimes i bust out the cards after me and my friend session.. nothin like magic while stoned.. strategy reaches another level
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
- mishima_beef
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Contact:
-
phaux
- Bonghead

- Posts: 190
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 8:45 am
- Location: GB, Wi
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
- magicmaster141
- Bonghead

- Posts: 106
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:25 pm
- Location: Colorado springs, CO
- Contact:
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
phaux
- Bonghead

- Posts: 190
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 8:45 am
- Location: GB, Wi
- Contact:
you don't kill people with mana (although it is possible) u use the 'forest' and 'moutains' (aka mana) to summon creatures, or cast instants or whatever to cause damage to the other player, or to enhance your abilities.
its considered one of the most brain challenging games you can play. (i forgot what insitute said this, but it goes in line with chess and other mental games like that)
its considered one of the most brain challenging games you can play. (i forgot what insitute said this, but it goes in line with chess and other mental games like that)
- mishima_beef
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Contact:
magicmaster141 wrote:I play mtg 2 times a week (unless I'm busy) in tournys and can make a bit of cash off of it most of the time. It is fun to play high but only if your with friends, I got DQ'd without prize 3 weeks ago for coming in high after the 3rd round
wow!
hold on hold on
they DQed u cuz u were high?!?!
how did they know u were high!?!?
plz explain the story.. sounds entertaining
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
- magicmaster141
- Bonghead

- Posts: 106
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:25 pm
- Location: Colorado springs, CO
- Contact:
Well me and 2 friends were gonna go a few blocks away to smoke but 2 kids I know (their like 13) wouldn't leave us alone cuz one of them overheard me talking with my friend and knew I had some weed lol. So after wandering around for about 5 mins we just said screw it and lighted up and they just sat there watching us lol. But I still don't know if they told anyone or were just being pricks following us around. I guess we could of smelled too but I don't think thats how they knew 
Smoke another blunt, roll another up.
You know that weed can really ease your mind.
Every time I smoke good reefer that indo high makes me fly.
If everyboby smoked a blunt, relieve the mind, the world could be a better place.
You know that weed can really ease your mind.
Every time I smoke good reefer that indo high makes me fly.
If everyboby smoked a blunt, relieve the mind, the world could be a better place.
- mishima_beef
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Contact:
- magicmaster141
- Bonghead

- Posts: 106
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:25 pm
- Location: Colorado springs, CO
- Contact:
The store owner and jugde pulled me and my friend out back (its just FNM only 1 jugde) and were saying they knew we smoked ect.
Smoke another blunt, roll another up.
You know that weed can really ease your mind.
Every time I smoke good reefer that indo high makes me fly.
If everyboby smoked a blunt, relieve the mind, the world could be a better place.
You know that weed can really ease your mind.
Every time I smoke good reefer that indo high makes me fly.
If everyboby smoked a blunt, relieve the mind, the world could be a better place.
- mishima_beef
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users