Magic the Gathering

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Magic the Gathering

Post by GodHand Kronix »

anybody heard of this game or played it? its a card game. all my friends tell me its dorky an shit but i played it blazed one time and its hella fun imo i love playin it an gettin high puttin on some bg music ahhahaha.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

yeh i used to play that back in the day.. sometimes i bust out the cards after me and my friend session.. nothin like magic while stoned.. strategy reaches another level :D
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

mishima_beef wrote:yeh i used to play that back in the day.. sometimes i bust out the cards after me and my friend session.. nothin like magic while stoned.. strategy reaches another level :D
it really does we have long ass games and pull shit that sober ppl would never think of :spliff:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

i play alot slower when stoned.. but i think i play my cards near perfect..
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
phaux
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 8:45 am
Location: GB, Wi
Contact:

Post by phaux »

yeah i play it. fun stuff.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Well I haven't played it but now I want too.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
magicmaster141
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:25 pm
Location: Colorado springs, CO
Contact:

Post by magicmaster141 »

I play mtg 2 times a week (unless I'm busy) in tournys and can make a bit of cash off of it most of the time. It is fun to play high but only if your with friends, I got DQ'd without prize 3 weeks ago for coming in high after the 3rd round :(
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

That game was too complicated for me

How the fuck am I supposed to kill the other guy with a forest and mountains
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
phaux
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 8:45 am
Location: GB, Wi
Contact:

Post by phaux »

you don't kill people with mana (although it is possible) u use the 'forest' and 'moutains' (aka mana) to summon creatures, or cast instants or whatever to cause damage to the other player, or to enhance your abilities.

its considered one of the most brain challenging games you can play. (i forgot what insitute said this, but it goes in line with chess and other mental games like that)
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

magicmaster141 wrote:I play mtg 2 times a week (unless I'm busy) in tournys and can make a bit of cash off of it most of the time. It is fun to play high but only if your with friends, I got DQ'd without prize 3 weeks ago for coming in high after the 3rd round :(

wow!

hold on hold on

they DQed u cuz u were high?!?!

how did they know u were high!?!?

plz explain the story.. sounds entertaining :D
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
User avatar
magicmaster141
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:25 pm
Location: Colorado springs, CO
Contact:

Post by magicmaster141 »

Well me and 2 friends were gonna go a few blocks away to smoke but 2 kids I know (their like 13) wouldn't leave us alone cuz one of them overheard me talking with my friend and knew I had some weed lol. So after wandering around for about 5 mins we just said screw it and lighted up and they just sat there watching us lol. But I still don't know if they told anyone or were just being pricks following us around. I guess we could of smelled too but I don't think thats how they knew :?
Smoke another blunt, roll another up.
You know that weed can really ease your mind.
Every time I smoke good reefer that indo high makes me fly.
If everyboby smoked a blunt, relieve the mind, the world could be a better place.
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

so either... the judges smelled it or the kids ratted??

what happened did a judge approach u and say somethin like

"we have reason to believe u are under the influence of drugs.. u are dQ'ed"

:?:
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
User avatar
magicmaster141
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:25 pm
Location: Colorado springs, CO
Contact:

Post by magicmaster141 »

The store owner and jugde pulled me and my friend out back (its just FNM only 1 jugde) and were saying they knew we smoked ect.
Smoke another blunt, roll another up.
You know that weed can really ease your mind.
Every time I smoke good reefer that indo high makes me fly.
If everyboby smoked a blunt, relieve the mind, the world could be a better place.
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

oh yeah friday night magic.. im pissed off there was no magic store nearby my place with FNM was usually just tourneys for me.. well i found one downtown but shortly after that i stopped playin
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

That makes sense to me, you know, because weed is such a performance enhancing drug. Thus we have to kick all those who play on it out.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users