Vicodin

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
The Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:30 am
Contact:

Vicodin

Post by The Joe »

My friend has a bunch of vicodin and says I can have one if I want. What are some pros/cons of this, and what should I expect if I take it? Like, how long would it last, can I drive ok, can I be around parents, etc.

And lastly, would you even reccomend taking it?
I got a dalmatian, I can still get high
I can play the guitar like a motherfuckin' riot
justin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:44 am
Contact:

...

Post by justin »

Its a pain reliever
expect what a pain reliever does..
and oh yeah.. it will take more than 1 vicoden for you to feel it.
Depends really on how many mg.
i used to have vicoden 600's... they were so tight lol...

Usually they make me feel more layed back and relaxed.. kinda like alchohol..
User avatar
SpeeDa
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:59 pm
Location: Up ur butt and round the corner to Pizza Hut
Contact:

Post by SpeeDa »

i dont like vic's i got a bunch for my perscription when i fucked up my foot and i tried them a bunch of times and everytime i got a horrible stomach ache and i could only make it go away was to throw up.. try something like xanax or somas
... i dunno
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Stick with the Vicodin take ne where from 4-8 to feel fucking amazing for added effects use alcholol with pills maybe you should take a little less ive been popping pills for a while.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
SpeeDa
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:59 pm
Location: Up ur butt and round the corner to Pizza Hut
Contact:

Post by SpeeDa »

dont drink alchohol if its hydrocodone/APAP...


hydrocodone/APAP + alchohol = no more liver

APAP is tylenol by the way
... i dunno
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

well then i guess my liver is shot. I think they regenerate ne ways.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
stoner04
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:09 am
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Post by stoner04 »

the other day i smoked 2 mini bowls then i took 2 750mg. vikes and i was watchin this movie n the girl in the movie was a cutter and at the moment i couldnt feel my body and i started cutting my wrists now they hurt like hell and i had to make up some retarded reason to my mom why i had cuts on my wrist.. i feel so stupid right now :roll:
theres only one way you can possibly lose me ... and thats if you ask me what we were just talking about

::casey::
Propaganda
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
Contact:

Post by Propaganda »

stoner04 wrote:the other day i smoked 2 mini bowls then i took 2 750mg. vikes and i was watchin this movie n the girl in the movie was a cutter and at the moment i couldnt feel my body and i started cutting my wrists now they hurt like hell and i had to make up some retarded reason to my mom why i had cuts on my wrist.. i feel so stupid right now :roll:
Cutting's not cool bro... My best friend died because she was a cutter.. didn't even try to commit suicide.
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.
stoner04
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:09 am
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Post by stoner04 »

dude i was stoned i didnt no what i was doin n my pal was like what r u doin .... i didnt no ... i was off in my own world ... im never gunna take vikes again bc... i took advantage that i couldnt feel ne thing.. i just think they r retarded ... unless u like have surgery or sumthin im stuckin to my bud
theres only one way you can possibly lose me ... and thats if you ask me what we were just talking about

::casey::
Smokin Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:29 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by Smokin Joe »

SpeeDa wrote:dont drink alchohol if its hydrocodone/APAP...


hydrocodone/APAP + alchohol = no more liver

APAP is tylenol by the way
The combination of alcohol and Tylenol isn't necessarily fatal. However, alcohol lowers the amount of acetaminophen the liver can handle, so it would take fewer pills to kill you. You could probably get away with taking a few pills plus alcohol. And, yes, the liver is extremely adept at healing itself.
User avatar
ColorChangerPipeMan
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:07 pm
Location: Hell.........
Contact:

Post by ColorChangerPipeMan »

stoner04 wrote:the other day i smoked 2 mini bowls then i took 2 750mg. vikes and i was watchin this movie n the girl in the movie was a cutter and at the moment i couldnt feel my body and i started cutting my wrists now they hurt like hell and i had to make up some retarded reason to my mom why i had cuts on my wrist.. i feel so stupid right now :roll:
You sir give us pill pirates a bad name!! Fuck you sir! FUCK YOU INDEED!!!! Your bs ass story fuck that shit! Fuckin cut that ya pussy! Cut for your attention! I've had more bogus suicide attempts then you've smoked bowls in your life so shut the fuck up! You fuckin take that nice warmy comfy cozy feeling I get when my beautiful beatitufl BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS hydrocodone oozes through my bloodstream into my nuts and through my body again :roll: :shock: thats almost what it feels like....


GOD DAYUM!

I'll be takin 4 more again tonight, but after a long all nighter at the SCAM in the hotel rooms and whatnot...sheesh.....I GOT TO PLAY SUM 360 SON!!!!!!!! CHUUCH!
AIM: Joeboxer34 Yeah, I know I'm badass and you want to talk to me. There is nobody like me biatch . 2002-2003 WHUT WHUT WHUT WHUT


Inf has spoken :twisted:
I pack more bowls, till I rap so cold....that I drop tight shit like an asshole closed
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

cutthecashflow wrote:well then i guess my liver is shot. I think they regenerate ne ways.
My god was I ever a retard....
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
ColorChangerPipeMan
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:07 pm
Location: Hell.........
Contact:

Post by ColorChangerPipeMan »

cutthecashflow wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:well then i guess my liver is shot. I think they regenerate ne ways.
My god was I ever a retard....


:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my god. The good old days.....


Wow.



Miss um dont ya? lol
I pack more bowls, till I rap so cold....that I drop tight shit like an asshole closed
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Yea sometimes I wish I had a time machine to go back to simpler times.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
ColorChangerPipeMan
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:07 pm
Location: Hell.........
Contact:

Post by ColorChangerPipeMan »

cutthecashflow wrote:Yea sometimes I wish I had a time machine to go back to simpler times.
I wish that everyday of my life, 2002-2003 was THE SHIT.
I pack more bowls, till I rap so cold....that I drop tight shit like an asshole closed
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users