Weed misunderstood by non-potsmokers! READ THIS ITS GOOD!!

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Shawna
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:43 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Weed misunderstood by non-potsmokers! READ THIS ITS GOOD!!

Post by Shawna »

I am 17 years old and I have been smoking pot on and off for two years, only in the last 3 months have I discovered the joys of regular potsmoking and discovered how BENEFICIAL these last few months of hardcore smoking have been. Dont get me wrong, I am overall a good kid, I respect my family and I dont skip or fail classes...I am not the type that my parents are not proud of. Anyways, I just posted this message to get the basic point across that Marijuana is one of the most misunderstood things I have ever seen, it is the one thing that has helped me discover who I really am and what my real personality is like. When I smoke pot, life becomes so clear to me and I am able to feel like the person I actually am. All this time I have been a hippie inside and I didnt even know it until I started going for more regular sessions! All I have to say is dont judge people because they smoke pot because they probably have better self-realisation than many and a more deeper understanding of the world!
TOKE ON!
User avatar
AlucarDracula
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:38 pm
Location: Small town of Sault Ste. Marie
Contact:

true

Post by AlucarDracula »

true very true.I dont see why it is frowned upon so bad like it makes you feel good and it is a great social activity.
ur bladder is on fire govenah
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

Very ture Very ture some day they will understand the joy of the great herb
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
User avatar
street pharmacist
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
Contact:

Post by street pharmacist »

We all know those type of people are missing out so its really just their loss.
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

street pharmacist wrote: its really just their loss.
Thats what I always say, at the end of the day who cares? If they want to miss out on it and blame their insecurities on others, they can do what they like really.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

While I enjoy regular smoking, I've come to find my realization of reality, life, etc is much more clear when I was completely sober.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
AlucarDracula
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:38 pm
Location: Small town of Sault Ste. Marie
Contact:

Post by AlucarDracula »

into psi th3rdeye? haha it rhymes lol
ur bladder is on fire govenah
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

psi?
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

The amplitude or height of an electon wave at various points in space?
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

I was assuming PSI was some sort of band?
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

thought it said PS1 haha
User avatar
AlucarDracula
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:38 pm
Location: Small town of Sault Ste. Marie
Contact:

Post by AlucarDracula »

never mind lol
ur bladder is on fire govenah
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

ahh you CANT say nvm...youve got us all too intrested
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

well, there was the stone age, the bronze age, etc. we are now in the space age, let us hope the next to come will be the marijuana age, when people will realize the error of their ways and we will all enjoy the occasional herb with each other.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Its some kind of paranormal, spiritual thing I'm sure.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users