Page 1 of 3

Weed misunderstood by non-potsmokers! READ THIS ITS GOOD!!

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:58 am
by Shawna
I am 17 years old and I have been smoking pot on and off for two years, only in the last 3 months have I discovered the joys of regular potsmoking and discovered how BENEFICIAL these last few months of hardcore smoking have been. Dont get me wrong, I am overall a good kid, I respect my family and I dont skip or fail classes...I am not the type that my parents are not proud of. Anyways, I just posted this message to get the basic point across that Marijuana is one of the most misunderstood things I have ever seen, it is the one thing that has helped me discover who I really am and what my real personality is like. When I smoke pot, life becomes so clear to me and I am able to feel like the person I actually am. All this time I have been a hippie inside and I didnt even know it until I started going for more regular sessions! All I have to say is dont judge people because they smoke pot because they probably have better self-realisation than many and a more deeper understanding of the world!
TOKE ON!

true

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:22 am
by AlucarDracula
true very true.I dont see why it is frowned upon so bad like it makes you feel good and it is a great social activity.

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:14 am
by magic_mush88
Very ture Very ture some day they will understand the joy of the great herb

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:16 am
by street pharmacist
We all know those type of people are missing out so its really just their loss.

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:29 am
by Weedguru Anex
street pharmacist wrote: its really just their loss.
Thats what I always say, at the end of the day who cares? If they want to miss out on it and blame their insecurities on others, they can do what they like really.

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:45 pm
by th3rdeye
While I enjoy regular smoking, I've come to find my realization of reality, life, etc is much more clear when I was completely sober.

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:33 pm
by AlucarDracula
into psi th3rdeye? haha it rhymes lol

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:42 pm
by th3rdeye
psi?

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:56 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
The amplitude or height of an electon wave at various points in space?

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:10 pm
by th3rdeye
I was assuming PSI was some sort of band?

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:03 pm
by weedguru tom
thought it said PS1 haha

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:31 pm
by AlucarDracula
never mind lol

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:37 pm
by th3rdeye
ahh you CANT say nvm...youve got us all too intrested

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:52 am
by GodHand Kronix
well, there was the stone age, the bronze age, etc. we are now in the space age, let us hope the next to come will be the marijuana age, when people will realize the error of their ways and we will all enjoy the occasional herb with each other.

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:57 am
by Weedguru Sensei
Its some kind of paranormal, spiritual thing I'm sure.