Hey im new here.. la ta daaa.. and its actually good to see someone put a site up about weed. haha last year i got caught with weed n my rents were all like OMG( like deff. flipping out?) but yeh theres nothign wrong with it. ANYWHO.. i have one question.. I've been smoking since 7th grade, and i've smoked from bongs and snaps and the whole "aluminum foil bowls" but i've always chose to smoke from my nice orange and pink BOWL I broke it, unfortunately(yess, R.I.P. sparkle pep.. yeh i name them lol) and i have no fuckin clu what the hell a shotgun is?! umm, please tell!
shotgun is...
1. a carb hole in a pipe or bong or such to release after filling the chamber with smoke, thus clearing the smoke.
2. when someone puts a blunt cherry in there mouth and another buddy gets blowback tokes.
shotguns as I'VE known them are holes in bowls and bongs like Sensei said, except you take your finger off it to shove or "shoot" the smoke into your lungs...ths shotgunning you
ANOTHER FORM OF SHOTGUN IS WHEN you lock hands forming a tube and transfer smoke from one persons mouth to another. preferred only shot gun boy to girl or girl to boy,(unless your a fag) them byall means as long I'm not around.
the mind is like a parachute it wont work unless it is open....
lawnmowerman speaks the truth my stoner bro's I love doin the shotgun style he mentions or for all I kno I am so fucked I babblin then u may use the shotgun that is a large weapon and shoot me with it
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
go to www.smokingwithstyle.com that site tells u everything. and its by american standards. if that helps
"Kevin Bacon... Whats he shakin?"
Me whilst stoned
"Oi man, just nizzle it,"
My friend said that when we were high. It was one of the funniest things i have ever heard. we were smoking and i was taking ages to take the cone.
also you dont have to use a hand, just get as close as you can to the person you're shotgunning with and one sucks super hard as the other blows a stream into their mouth, just dont touch lips
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..
Sensei wrote:shotgun is...
1. a carb hole in a pipe or bong or such to release after filling the chamber with smoke, thus clearing the smoke.
2. when someone puts a blunt cherry in there mouth and another buddy gets blowback tokes.