Page 1 of 2
Please Read*!!
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:05 pm
by xKrys07x
Hey im new here.. la ta daaa.. and its actually good to see someone put a site up about weed. haha last year i got caught with weed n my rents were all like OMG( like deff. flipping out?) but yeh theres nothign wrong with it. ANYWHO.. i have one question.. I've been smoking since 7th grade, and i've smoked from bongs and snaps and the whole "aluminum foil bowls" but i've always chose to smoke from my nice orange and pink BOWL
I broke it, unfortunately(yess, R.I.P. sparkle pep.. yeh i name them lol) and i have no fuckin clu what the hell a shotgun is?! umm, please tell! 
Thanksssss,
Krys*
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:08 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
shotgun is...
1. a carb hole in a pipe or bong or such to release after filling the chamber with smoke, thus clearing the smoke.
2. when someone puts a blunt cherry in there mouth and another buddy gets blowback tokes.
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:12 pm
by blazed
a shotgun is also a large weapon...

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:46 am
by th3rdeye
shotguns as I'VE known them are holes in bowls and bongs like Sensei said, except you take your finger off it to shove or "shoot" the smoke into your lungs...ths shotgunning you
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:14 am
by magic_mush88
blazed wrote:a shotgun is also a large weapon...

LOL i found that funney

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:54 pm
by lawnmowerman
ANOTHER FORM OF SHOTGUN IS WHEN you lock hands forming a tube and transfer smoke from one persons mouth to another. preferred only shot gun boy to girl or girl to boy,(unless your a fag) them byall means as long I'm not around.
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:01 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:00 am
by th3rdeye
Sensei about summed me up right there!
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:36 am
by herbal stu
lawnmowerman speaks the truth my stoner bro's I love doin the shotgun style he mentions or for all I kno I am so fucked I babblin then u may use the shotgun that is a large weapon and shoot me with it

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:05 pm
by stu-bott
wat a dumb bitch. no offence im baked.
go to
www.smokingwithstyle.com that site tells u everything. and its by american standards. if that helps
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:35 pm
by smoke two joints
also you dont have to use a hand, just get as close as you can to the person you're shotgunning with and one sucks super hard as the other blows a stream into their mouth, just dont touch lips
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:29 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Sensei wrote:shotgun is...
1. a carb hole in a pipe or bong or such to release after filling the chamber with smoke, thus clearing the smoke.
2. when someone puts a blunt cherry in there mouth and another buddy gets blowback tokes.
Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 1:38 am
by weedguru tom
the trigger on bongs also is known as a shotgun hole where i live werd.
Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 2:17 am
by Azim
same as above
Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 9:40 pm
by cutthecashflow
I can shotgun a beer in 2 seconds. Not like anyone care or anything I just thought I'd throw that out there.