whats the most fucked up hallucination u have seen

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
super_trooper
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

whats the most fucked up hallucination u have seen

Post by super_trooper »

i saw trees floaitng
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

little jack in the boxes crawling up my legs eating me :cry:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I saw little green men and heard dirt bikes reving their engines.
Image
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

my tv shrunk down in size to liek a size of a box of matches
User avatar
street pharmacist
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
Contact:

Post by street pharmacist »

I saw two of me in the mirror and i was fine but the other one was morphing.
User avatar
super_trooper
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

hallucination

Post by super_trooper »

i saw a cat turn into a dog and then it turned into a abird :shock:
riff
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: hallucination

Post by riff »

super_trooper wrote:i saw a cat turn into a dog and then it turned into a abird :shock:
i want some of what you're smokin man!
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

I was at a friends house and he has this big tree in his front yard... I was staring at it because it was shaped like a giant with a hand coming out trying to grab me.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

most fucked up hallucination? That would be the tree shadow that turned into a 50 ft long oily black hissing monster, with flapping tentacles.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
bl8o m8o
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
Location: Brighton [UK]
Contact:

Post by bl8o m8o »

we were doin a small amount of shrrooms and smokin some bud and couple of my mates were graffin up this abandoned buildin we found and all the graffiti on the wall kept melting and shit it wass well scary
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Weedguru Caro wrote:most fucked up hallucination? That would be the tree shadow that turned into a 50 ft long oily black hissing monster, with flapping tentacles.
Or as it really happened a 50ft long oily black hissing one eyed snake with flapping testacles :lol: omg I am so stoned and that still aint funnay!

My most fucked up was seeing stumps for my legs cos I felt like I had lost em from the knee down and I was walkin on em!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

its gonna turn nasty.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Recently...actually, I think it was last night...no, 2 nights ago, me and 4 or 5 friends smoked 2 blunts and did 2 tabs of acid, and in front of my friend's house there's a tree with all of the leaves fallen off right now, and we all thought it was a flying octopus. :lol: Great shit
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

:lol: haha...my most fucked up hallucination..was when I saw an evil me through the mirror and her eyes would become big and black from time to time so I was scared to look into the mirror for the rest of the night.. :shock: eeeek!! lol...
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

i was driving my driving home from providence after smoking a good 6 bowls with just like 2 or three people, out of Hot Daedelus, my bong, and i was high as fuck, high to the point of hallucinating (still havent tripped) and i was on the highway behind one of those big ugly vans, you know the ones with the ladders on the back?

well anywho, im driving behind it and suddenly the bottom of the ladder swings up and shoots towards me like vines.

another good one was when i took way to much speed WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much, and i heard dinosaurs and monsters trying to tear the deck of bens boat trying to get to me.
An Epic Man Of Legend
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users