Page 1 of 2

whats the most fucked up hallucination u have seen

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:04 am
by super_trooper
i saw trees floaitng

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:06 am
by GodHand Kronix
little jack in the boxes crawling up my legs eating me :cry:

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:53 pm
by Weedguru Higher
I saw little green men and heard dirt bikes reving their engines.

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 6:35 pm
by weedguru tom
my tv shrunk down in size to liek a size of a box of matches

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 6:45 pm
by street pharmacist
I saw two of me in the mirror and i was fine but the other one was morphing.

hallucination

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 6:58 pm
by super_trooper
i saw a cat turn into a dog and then it turned into a abird :shock:

Re: hallucination

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 9:01 pm
by riff
super_trooper wrote:i saw a cat turn into a dog and then it turned into a abird :shock:
i want some of what you're smokin man!

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 9:03 pm
by clashcityrocker
I was at a friends house and he has this big tree in his front yard... I was staring at it because it was shaped like a giant with a hand coming out trying to grab me.

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 9:27 pm
by Caro
most fucked up hallucination? That would be the tree shadow that turned into a 50 ft long oily black hissing monster, with flapping tentacles.

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 9:34 pm
by bl8o m8o
we were doin a small amount of shrrooms and smokin some bud and couple of my mates were graffin up this abandoned buildin we found and all the graffiti on the wall kept melting and shit it wass well scary

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:50 am
by herbal stu
Weedguru Caro wrote:most fucked up hallucination? That would be the tree shadow that turned into a 50 ft long oily black hissing monster, with flapping tentacles.
Or as it really happened a 50ft long oily black hissing one eyed snake with flapping testacles :lol: omg I am so stoned and that still aint funnay!

My most fucked up was seeing stumps for my legs cos I felt like I had lost em from the knee down and I was walkin on em!

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:05 pm
by weedguru tom
its gonna turn nasty.

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:10 pm
by GodHand Kronix
Recently...actually, I think it was last night...no, 2 nights ago, me and 4 or 5 friends smoked 2 blunts and did 2 tabs of acid, and in front of my friend's house there's a tree with all of the leaves fallen off right now, and we all thought it was a flying octopus. :lol: Great shit

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 7:30 pm
by Skwerl_Butt
:lol: haha...my most fucked up hallucination..was when I saw an evil me through the mirror and her eyes would become big and black from time to time so I was scared to look into the mirror for the rest of the night.. :shock: eeeek!! lol...

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:21 pm
by I AM ADAM
i was driving my driving home from providence after smoking a good 6 bowls with just like 2 or three people, out of Hot Daedelus, my bong, and i was high as fuck, high to the point of hallucinating (still havent tripped) and i was on the highway behind one of those big ugly vans, you know the ones with the ladders on the back?

well anywho, im driving behind it and suddenly the bottom of the ladder swings up and shoots towards me like vines.

another good one was when i took way to much speed WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much, and i heard dinosaurs and monsters trying to tear the deck of bens boat trying to get to me.