hey i got a pill of morphine im my drawer that a friend gave me a while back do you guys reccomend i take it what should i expect or is it even worth it?
I don't know if one pill will do anything. I've always thought of morphine and oxy's kind of like X, but really sedating instead of stimulating. It can't hurt to try.
ok thats cool should i do it with weed? i wonder what that would be like but i dunno i probably wouldnt want to do it if it was addicting would one pill hurt?
They give you morphine if you go to the hospital (well if you have a bad injury anyway), so one pill likely isn't going to make you hopelessly addicted. As a matter of fact, nothing has the power to do that unless you let it. Some are really powerful and don't give you much of a choice, such as crack or heroin, but I've seen people walk away from those too.
hey thanks you guys you guys fuckin rock you probably just helped me make a life changing decision. to not do morphine even though it was very tempting you guys really helped alot thanks i will just stick to gettin stoned out of my goard its alot more harmless than anythign else thanks
Sadly I'm just about to leave, I have to pack up - I'm moving today. I've a few friends coming over to help me, so I have about 20 minutes to pack up my stuff before they get here. Get me on MSN sometime though I'll PM you my addy.