Page 1 of 8

How Old Are You?

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 4:34 pm
by jonny cockeral
Hey. I was just wondering how old everyone is? :spliff:
Im 15.

edit: im 17 now

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 5:06 pm
by stick969
I don't know how many people will want to disclose their age but I'm not shy I was born in 1960 so that makes me....damn I've run out of fingers and toes so u will have to figure it out. :lol: Oh and u said u were how old :?:

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 5:10 pm
by jonny cockeral
Yeah i forgot about that am gunna go back and edit it.

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 5:15 pm
by I3luntoLoGisT
I Am 16

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 5:21 pm
by stick969
I would like to tell u that ur a bit young to be a pothead but i guess i was 14 when i first got high so that means i've been smoking pot for... damn there we go with the not enough fingers and toes thing. :lol:

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 5:29 pm
by Weedguru Anex
20

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 7:56 pm
by misagh
lol, all i need is 1 more finger or toe :p
I'm 21 and live in sunny newcastle, geordie land.
Anyone read the papers today? Big al shearer says he wants to play for england again?

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 7:59 pm
by jonny cockeral
Aye. A liv near Newcastle. A happnd too see most of the papers. I think Shearer will come back. It will be good stuff. (As long as we get rid of David Seaman!).

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 8:12 pm
by Tweek_1984
I'm 18 and originally from carlisle but I'm at uni in manchester.

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 9:53 pm
by lisa_is_stoned
I'm 15
-------- :lol:

hehe

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 9:58 pm
by I3luntoLoGisT
im 16 and from california thats were all the denses weed grows lol

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 12:00 am
by Azim
yeah i am a 16 year old australian, i love wrestling crocodiles and walking throught the bush barefoot and getting the munchies and eating yams and other natural bush food. Fuck steriotypes

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:07 am
by Born of Fire
hey Azim don't forget we ride our Kangaroos to work and get our sheep to bring our beers from the fridge 8)

I'm 15 and lovin' it :lol:

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 2:34 pm
by stick969
:shock: Gosh!! Am I the oldest person on this forum :?: :cry:
:idea: Donate seeds to the elderly :D

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:09 pm
by Buddy of Neville
15