Extract Question.

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
I3udSm0ker
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 7:34 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Extract Question.

Post by I3udSm0ker »

Ok, I have some pills that contain 1200mg Guaifenesin and 60mg of DXM each. I'm trying to figure out how to extract the Guaifenesin so I have pure DXM. Can anyone tell me how to do this? I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
How would life be if the world smoked weed?
Gaurantee there'd be peace not greed!
User avatar
*PLASTERED*HEMP
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: America mate
Contact:

Post by *PLASTERED*HEMP »

boiling it down, thats what i heard, i dont know in water or what, but they said something... i dident remember shit
[quote:073a312a56="Wickerman2k"]monopoly money. it was the thinnest thing i could find, lol[/quote]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users