Bonnaroo 2004

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Ev3rydaySmok3r
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:02 am
Location: A collapsed state of mind
Contact:

Bonnaroo 2004

Post by Ev3rydaySmok3r »

who will be there?


i will :lol:
-wHat a loNg StrAnge TrIp iT's beEn :)
[img]http://www.the-head-shop.co.uk/images/shrooms.jpg[/img]
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

Oh GOD!

The name and the useless huge amounts of posts look familiar.
I think it's time for an IP check, even though I'm guessing he changed it.
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

XACTLY wot i was thinking :?
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
User avatar
Ev3rydaySmok3r
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:02 am
Location: A collapsed state of mind
Contact:

Post by Ev3rydaySmok3r »

wait what?

who do yall think i am?
-wHat a loNg StrAnge TrIp iT's beEn :)
[img]http://www.the-head-shop.co.uk/images/shrooms.jpg[/img]
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

I'm trying to think ...if I saw a post saying
"Oh GOD!

The name and the useless huge amounts of posts look familiar.
I think it's time for an IP check, even though I'm guessing he changed it."

Would I reply with
"wait what?

who do yall think i am?"

Maybe...I'm too caned!
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
User avatar
Ev3rydaySmok3r
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:02 am
Location: A collapsed state of mind
Contact:

Post by Ev3rydaySmok3r »

wtf are you talking about dude?

go read my other post. in the thread you made about me
-wHat a loNg StrAnge TrIp iT's beEn :)
[img]http://www.the-head-shop.co.uk/images/shrooms.jpg[/img]
Disraeli Gears
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:08 pm
Location: Blackwaterside
Contact:

Post by Disraeli Gears »

Whats Bonaroo 2004??
[img]http://www.popmatters.com/music/columns/stephens/images/040908.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

It's ok, he's clean.

You have a name similar to some ass we banned a few weeks ago.
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

by clean u mean the ip isn't the same?, if he was weedsmoker he'd of already sed, look he goes "do an ip check" i reckon he's either weedsmoker or weedsmoker 2, both cases r bad.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Yeah you'll need a tad more then that to convince me.

He's innocent until proven guilty, and I suggest getting off his back about it as well.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

And it was Naps who suggested the IP check, maybe you should try and sober up before acusing people of shit they didn't do. Saves you a lot of embarassment.
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

I think I know why

everyone keeps making

fun

of this

w33dsmok3r

guy.

quit hitting

the ****ing

enter button

unless you're browsing

on a DreamCast

if so

then suicide

is

your

only

option.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
Ev3rydaySmok3r
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:02 am
Location: A collapsed state of mind
Contact:

Post by Ev3rydaySmok3r »

aight thanks man. i was trying to tell them i wasnt that guy.

if they put some time into the thinking. the name weedsmoker or having something to do with weed will be a common name.

i signed up for all the weed forums last night that i could while i was high. under that same name.

sorry for making everyone think i was someone i aint.
-wHat a loNg StrAnge TrIp iT's beEn :)
[img]http://www.the-head-shop.co.uk/images/shrooms.jpg[/img]
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

im sorry you had to deal with all that shit, I belive your not weedsmoker. Weedsmoker tried to "impress" us all with his "l337 posting skilz" someting like 200 posts in two days almost all of them having pictures and being no more than one sentence.

lol you just picked the wrong name at the wrong time, but whatever.

Welcome to the forum
An Epic Man Of Legend
User avatar
Ev3rydaySmok3r
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:02 am
Location: A collapsed state of mind
Contact:

Post by Ev3rydaySmok3r »

I AM ADAM wrote:im sorry you had to deal with all that shit, I belive your not weedsmoker. Weedsmoker tried to "impress" us all with his "l337 posting skilz" someting like 200 posts in two days almost all of them having pictures and being no more than one sentence.

lol you just picked the wrong name at the wrong time, but whatever.

Welcome to the forum
aight thanks man... i just changed my name :)

maybe it will change everyones look on me :)

hopefully! :lol:
-wHat a loNg StrAnge TrIp iT's beEn :)
[img]http://www.the-head-shop.co.uk/images/shrooms.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users