GO SEE SHREK 2 STONED :D ITS GREAT
Moderator: Moderators
-
ANDYMANCAN666
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:56 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
GO SEE SHREK 2 STONED :D ITS GREAT
I WENT TO SEE IT AFTER ABOUT A BLUNT AND A HALF, IT WAS SO FUCKIN FUNNY, EVERY1 HAD TO SHUT ME UP CAUSE I WAS LAUGHIN SO MUCH, AND I WAS TRIPPIN WHEN I SAW PUSS IN BOOTS!! UNFORTUNATELY I WAS THROWN AT AT THE END IN THE CINEMA FOR BEING TOO LOUD! 
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
-
Happy Homer
- Casual toker

- Posts: 93
- Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 2:17 am
- Location: nj
- Contact:
-
ezilonman
- Casual toker

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 11:39 pm
- Location: Milwaukee
- Contact:
I was at a movie ripped one time.
During the previews they showed this commercial with this little pink gummy guy that was running around. It was so funny I couldn't contain myself...unfortunatly everyone else could
.
Go see a comedy when you are really messed up or you might start geeking at the wrong time.
During the previews they showed this commercial with this little pink gummy guy that was running around. It was so funny I couldn't contain myself...unfortunatly everyone else could
Go see a comedy when you are really messed up or you might start geeking at the wrong time.
-
Captain
- Bonghead

- Posts: 355
- Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:32 pm
- Location: My room
- Contact:
- MaGiCalPlant420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:33 pm
- Location: BluntsBurge
- Contact:
the only movie i found out is funny when ur stoned is eurotrip that movie and club tred if u see that movie high yes u will laugh hard if u dont see it high u with think its fuckin gay i saw club tred high then not high i was like this is gay weres my blunt i also recomend super troopers
[img]http://www.drugs-plaza.com/plaatjes/funny/plaatje4gal1.jpg[/img]
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
13laze
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2279
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
- Location: Pluto
- Contact:
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
-
boondox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:24 am
- Location: usa
- Contact:
- its_ready
- Bonghead

- Posts: 241
- Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:02 am
- Location: uk
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users