Page 1 of 3
How to find dealers in ur area?
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 8:45 pm
by Minidisc
ive asked all my mates, neighbours aswell, but whats the easiest way of finding a dealer in ur area?!!!?!?!

...
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 8:55 pm
by I3luntoLoGisT
Dealers are hard to come by especially if u want 1 that is gonna hook up a fat sack. After school go to a popular hang out i guarantee u will find about 10 kids standing outside smoking ciggarettes. If they are smokin ciggs they are dealers.
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 9:12 pm
by Boman
That's a tough one. I'm kinda suffering from the same problem, just recently moved to a new city and I don't know any hookups....Buying
chron from highschool kids is just asking to be ripped off. I hate highschool dime bags man!...a mere 0.5g or something redicilous...but hey
when you need it you need it...lol.
Try your mates again, or neighbours. Collage kids always have good
chron...and they don't chince out on the count!
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 10:59 pm
by Venom
Is there a shop near you which sells weed accessories? cos if there is ask them where u can buy some weed, or they may even sell you some... another one is to phone up a pizza delivery company and ask for the "special herbs, and you want an eighth" well its worth a trya int it? and make sure your number is witheld, so you ass dont get busted.
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 11:30 pm
by misagh
well, i find the best way is to know someone who smokes weed, and get them to get you it! thats what i do!
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 5:18 am
by The Venal Marijuana God
i tell you what you do?
call me im a dealer, got some super silver haze, white widow, blueberry, s.a.g.e and some bubblegum growing here. i personally love mixed bowls of super silver haze+sage, bubblegum+white widow,sage+blueberry(my favorite, mmmmmmmmm. at $20 aus at 1/4 of a GRAM i offer the best shit around, even though its heaps expensive.
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 5:52 am
by I3luntoLoGisT
lol 1/4 a gram for 20 damn lol i get white widow and chocolate , purple, bluberry here for 20 = 1 gram 25= 1.7 30 = 2 50 = 1/4 ounce and o yea california shit is the best but ill have to try ur mixin method
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 9:56 am
by Born of Fire
*cough* Australian economy= shit, American dollar buys almost 2 bucks of stuff over here

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 11:58 am
by kingdingaling
where i live in england there is plenty of dealers most of us are mates too htere never a problem getting hold of ganj even if you dont have money you could just go down n have a chat and a smoke lifes easy!(at the mo!

)
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:37 pm
by misagh
$20 for a gram? I pay £20 for an 1/8 ffs.
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 3:31 pm
by Boman
$20 USD for a gram! Are you nuts mang!!!! Here is what I pay for pretty
good sticky, stinky green;
Where I come from the less you buy the shittier the deal. All prices are in
Canadian funds;
$10 CAD = dimebag = 0.8 g
$20 CAD = 20 sack = 2.5 g
$35 CAD = half quarter = 1/8 ounce
$70 CAD = quarter = 1/4 ounce
$100-120 CAD = half O = 1/2 ounce
$180 - 200 CAD = O = ounce
$600 CAD = QP = 1/4 pound
I always tend to buy quarters or half quarters, though I should be buying
QPs...but who in their right mind would buy QPs as personal stash?..LOL.
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 4:31 pm
by jonny cockeral
my dealers half oz = £25 or $40 american
his quaters = £15 or $23 american
its better goin half on a half oz with a friend. my dealers prices are pretty good.
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 4:36 pm
by jonny cockeral
misagh wrote:$20 for a gram? I pay £20 for an 1/8 ffs.
your being ripped off. the prices round town are normally cheap too. but there are a lot of fake dealers there too. people sellin fake weed.
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 4:48 pm
by misagh
obviously I am getting totally jipped. I have bought from 3 dealers in newcastle before, and normally i get a 1/4 for £35
used to get it a little cheaper when I was back home though! man this sucks!
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 4:56 pm
by Boman
I3luntoLoGisT wrote:lol 1/4 a gram for 20 damn lol i get white widow and chocolate , purple, bluberry here for 20 = 1 gram 25= 1.7 30 = 2 50 = 1/4 ounce and o yea california shit is the best but ill have to try ur mixin method
I've never smoked good chron in the States. I've smoked in LA, my buddy
had bad, seedy, leafy weed. I've smoked in NYC also really seedy,leafy,
not-stinky weed. Florida must have the shittiest weed around.
So not only is it a rip off, but for shitty weed it's even worse.
Canadian weed is really nice, especially from BC.