How to find dealers in ur area?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Minidisc

How to find dealers in ur area?

Post by Minidisc »

ive asked all my mates, neighbours aswell, but whats the easiest way of finding a dealer in ur area?!!!?!?! :?:
User avatar
I3luntoLoGisT
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 4:40 pm
Location: California
Contact:

...

Post by I3luntoLoGisT »

Dealers are hard to come by especially if u want 1 that is gonna hook up a fat sack. After school go to a popular hang out i guarantee u will find about 10 kids standing outside smoking ciggarettes. If they are smokin ciggs they are dealers.
Love Is Like War. Easy To Start. Hard To End. And Impossible To Forget.

I3luntoLoGisT
Boman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:06 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Boman »

That's a tough one. I'm kinda suffering from the same problem, just recently moved to a new city and I don't know any hookups....Buying
chron from highschool kids is just asking to be ripped off. I hate highschool dime bags man!...a mere 0.5g or something redicilous...but hey
when you need it you need it...lol.

Try your mates again, or neighbours. Collage kids always have good
chron...and they don't chince out on the count!
Bodhi

I love herb. I need herb. id4graphics@hotmail.com
User avatar
Venom
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:22 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Venom »

Is there a shop near you which sells weed accessories? cos if there is ask them where u can buy some weed, or they may even sell you some... another one is to phone up a pizza delivery company and ask for the "special herbs, and you want an eighth" well its worth a trya int it? and make sure your number is witheld, so you ass dont get busted.
Perception: Your day-in, day-out world is real.
User avatar
misagh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:35 am
Location: Newcastle, UK
Contact:

Post by misagh »

well, i find the best way is to know someone who smokes weed, and get them to get you it! thats what i do!
All the hoodrats still shake it for me
All my true fans still checkin for me
All the real smokers know
They ain't passin nuttin but dope indeed...
Real trees...
Chronic leaves...
No seeds...
User avatar
The Venal Marijuana God
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 455
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:54 am
Contact:

Post by The Venal Marijuana God »

i tell you what you do?
call me im a dealer, got some super silver haze, white widow, blueberry, s.a.g.e and some bubblegum growing here. i personally love mixed bowls of super silver haze+sage, bubblegum+white widow,sage+blueberry(my favorite, mmmmmmmmm. at $20 aus at 1/4 of a GRAM i offer the best shit around, even though its heaps expensive.
User avatar
I3luntoLoGisT
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 4:40 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Post by I3luntoLoGisT »

lol 1/4 a gram for 20 damn lol i get white widow and chocolate , purple, bluberry here for 20 = 1 gram 25= 1.7 30 = 2 50 = 1/4 ounce and o yea california shit is the best but ill have to try ur mixin method
Love Is Like War. Easy To Start. Hard To End. And Impossible To Forget.

I3luntoLoGisT
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

*cough* Australian economy= shit, American dollar buys almost 2 bucks of stuff over here :roll: :lol:
User avatar
kingdingaling
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 12:18 pm
Location: Ganja land
Contact:

Post by kingdingaling »

where i live in england there is plenty of dealers most of us are mates too htere never a problem getting hold of ganj even if you dont have money you could just go down n have a chat and a smoke lifes easy!(at the mo! :? )
Smoke it uP!
User avatar
misagh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:35 am
Location: Newcastle, UK
Contact:

Post by misagh »

$20 for a gram? I pay £20 for an 1/8 ffs.
All the hoodrats still shake it for me
All my true fans still checkin for me
All the real smokers know
They ain't passin nuttin but dope indeed...
Real trees...
Chronic leaves...
No seeds...
Boman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:06 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Boman »

$20 USD for a gram! Are you nuts mang!!!! Here is what I pay for pretty
good sticky, stinky green;

Where I come from the less you buy the shittier the deal. All prices are in
Canadian funds;

$10 CAD = dimebag = 0.8 g
$20 CAD = 20 sack = 2.5 g
$35 CAD = half quarter = 1/8 ounce
$70 CAD = quarter = 1/4 ounce
$100-120 CAD = half O = 1/2 ounce
$180 - 200 CAD = O = ounce
$600 CAD = QP = 1/4 pound

I always tend to buy quarters or half quarters, though I should be buying
QPs...but who in their right mind would buy QPs as personal stash?..LOL.
Bodhi

I love herb. I need herb. id4graphics@hotmail.com
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

my dealers half oz = £25 or $40 american
his quaters = £15 or $23 american

its better goin half on a half oz with a friend. my dealers prices are pretty good.
Cameron.
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

misagh wrote:$20 for a gram? I pay £20 for an 1/8 ffs.
your being ripped off. the prices round town are normally cheap too. but there are a lot of fake dealers there too. people sellin fake weed.
Cameron.
User avatar
misagh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:35 am
Location: Newcastle, UK
Contact:

Post by misagh »

obviously I am getting totally jipped. I have bought from 3 dealers in newcastle before, and normally i get a 1/4 for £35
used to get it a little cheaper when I was back home though! man this sucks!
All the hoodrats still shake it for me
All my true fans still checkin for me
All the real smokers know
They ain't passin nuttin but dope indeed...
Real trees...
Chronic leaves...
No seeds...
Boman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:06 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Boman »

I3luntoLoGisT wrote:lol 1/4 a gram for 20 damn lol i get white widow and chocolate , purple, bluberry here for 20 = 1 gram 25= 1.7 30 = 2 50 = 1/4 ounce and o yea california shit is the best but ill have to try ur mixin method
I've never smoked good chron in the States. I've smoked in LA, my buddy
had bad, seedy, leafy weed. I've smoked in NYC also really seedy,leafy,
not-stinky weed. Florida must have the shittiest weed around.

So not only is it a rip off, but for shitty weed it's even worse.

Canadian weed is really nice, especially from BC.
Bodhi

I love herb. I need herb. id4graphics@hotmail.com
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users