How to find dealers in ur area?
Moderator: Moderators
-
Minidisc
How to find dealers in ur area?
ive asked all my mates, neighbours aswell, but whats the easiest way of finding a dealer in ur area?!!!?!?! 
- I3luntoLoGisT
- Casual toker

- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 4:40 pm
- Location: California
- Contact:
...
Dealers are hard to come by especially if u want 1 that is gonna hook up a fat sack. After school go to a popular hang out i guarantee u will find about 10 kids standing outside smoking ciggarettes. If they are smokin ciggs they are dealers.
Love Is Like War. Easy To Start. Hard To End. And Impossible To Forget.
I3luntoLoGisT
I3luntoLoGisT
-
Boman
- Casual toker

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:06 am
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
That's a tough one. I'm kinda suffering from the same problem, just recently moved to a new city and I don't know any hookups....Buying
chron from highschool kids is just asking to be ripped off. I hate highschool dime bags man!...a mere 0.5g or something redicilous...but hey
when you need it you need it...lol.
Try your mates again, or neighbours. Collage kids always have good
chron...and they don't chince out on the count!
chron from highschool kids is just asking to be ripped off. I hate highschool dime bags man!...a mere 0.5g or something redicilous...but hey
when you need it you need it...lol.
Try your mates again, or neighbours. Collage kids always have good
chron...and they don't chince out on the count!
Bodhi
I love herb. I need herb. id4graphics@hotmail.com
I love herb. I need herb. id4graphics@hotmail.com
- Venom
- Casual toker

- Posts: 84
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:22 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Is there a shop near you which sells weed accessories? cos if there is ask them where u can buy some weed, or they may even sell you some... another one is to phone up a pizza delivery company and ask for the "special herbs, and you want an eighth" well its worth a trya int it? and make sure your number is witheld, so you ass dont get busted.
Perception: Your day-in, day-out world is real.
- misagh
- Bonghead

- Posts: 172
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:35 am
- Location: Newcastle, UK
- Contact:
- The Venal Marijuana God
- Bonghead

- Posts: 455
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:54 am
- Contact:
i tell you what you do?
call me im a dealer, got some super silver haze, white widow, blueberry, s.a.g.e and some bubblegum growing here. i personally love mixed bowls of super silver haze+sage, bubblegum+white widow,sage+blueberry(my favorite, mmmmmmmmm. at $20 aus at 1/4 of a GRAM i offer the best shit around, even though its heaps expensive.
call me im a dealer, got some super silver haze, white widow, blueberry, s.a.g.e and some bubblegum growing here. i personally love mixed bowls of super silver haze+sage, bubblegum+white widow,sage+blueberry(my favorite, mmmmmmmmm. at $20 aus at 1/4 of a GRAM i offer the best shit around, even though its heaps expensive.
- I3luntoLoGisT
- Casual toker

- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 4:40 pm
- Location: California
- Contact:
-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
- kingdingaling
- Bonghead

- Posts: 110
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 12:18 pm
- Location: Ganja land
- Contact:
- misagh
- Bonghead

- Posts: 172
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:35 am
- Location: Newcastle, UK
- Contact:
-
Boman
- Casual toker

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:06 am
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
$20 USD for a gram! Are you nuts mang!!!! Here is what I pay for pretty
good sticky, stinky green;
Where I come from the less you buy the shittier the deal. All prices are in
Canadian funds;
$10 CAD = dimebag = 0.8 g
$20 CAD = 20 sack = 2.5 g
$35 CAD = half quarter = 1/8 ounce
$70 CAD = quarter = 1/4 ounce
$100-120 CAD = half O = 1/2 ounce
$180 - 200 CAD = O = ounce
$600 CAD = QP = 1/4 pound
I always tend to buy quarters or half quarters, though I should be buying
QPs...but who in their right mind would buy QPs as personal stash?..LOL.
good sticky, stinky green;
Where I come from the less you buy the shittier the deal. All prices are in
Canadian funds;
$10 CAD = dimebag = 0.8 g
$20 CAD = 20 sack = 2.5 g
$35 CAD = half quarter = 1/8 ounce
$70 CAD = quarter = 1/4 ounce
$100-120 CAD = half O = 1/2 ounce
$180 - 200 CAD = O = ounce
$600 CAD = QP = 1/4 pound
I always tend to buy quarters or half quarters, though I should be buying
QPs...but who in their right mind would buy QPs as personal stash?..LOL.
Bodhi
I love herb. I need herb. id4graphics@hotmail.com
I love herb. I need herb. id4graphics@hotmail.com
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
- misagh
- Bonghead

- Posts: 172
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:35 am
- Location: Newcastle, UK
- Contact:
obviously I am getting totally jipped. I have bought from 3 dealers in newcastle before, and normally i get a 1/4 for £35
used to get it a little cheaper when I was back home though! man this sucks!
used to get it a little cheaper when I was back home though! man this sucks!
All the hoodrats still shake it for me
All my true fans still checkin for me
All the real smokers know
They ain't passin nuttin but dope indeed...
Real trees...
Chronic leaves...
No seeds...
All my true fans still checkin for me
All the real smokers know
They ain't passin nuttin but dope indeed...
Real trees...
Chronic leaves...
No seeds...
-
Boman
- Casual toker

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:06 am
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
I've never smoked good chron in the States. I've smoked in LA, my buddyI3luntoLoGisT wrote:lol 1/4 a gram for 20 damn lol i get white widow and chocolate , purple, bluberry here for 20 = 1 gram 25= 1.7 30 = 2 50 = 1/4 ounce and o yea california shit is the best but ill have to try ur mixin method
had bad, seedy, leafy weed. I've smoked in NYC also really seedy,leafy,
not-stinky weed. Florida must have the shittiest weed around.
So not only is it a rip off, but for shitty weed it's even worse.
Canadian weed is really nice, especially from BC.
Bodhi
I love herb. I need herb. id4graphics@hotmail.com
I love herb. I need herb. id4graphics@hotmail.com
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users