I got a BUDBOMB

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Grand Black Evolution
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:44 pm
Contact:

I got a BUDBOMB

Post by Grand Black Evolution »

Wheeeee i got a budbomb today. bought it from my mate for 10€ although there 45€ in the shop here. I can hardly wait to test this. :D :D :D

Any one else have a budbomb?

Image

Image

There some pictures incase someone didnt know what a budbomb was :wink:

Dont mind the text its in finnish :P
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3688
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Yes, you can get them in many shops around here for around £7. They ain't very big though.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Grand Black Evolution
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:44 pm
Contact:

Post by Grand Black Evolution »

This is 10cm long and its made from steel.
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

i might get me the 17cm one and its cheap! http://www.zong-bongs.co.uk/other-produ ... -bdbd.html
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
Grand Black Evolution
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:44 pm
Contact:

Post by Grand Black Evolution »

isnt that a display board? :P
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

Grand Black Evolution wrote:isnt that a display board? :P
forgot to say that! :lol:
but i might get me one that length
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
Grand Black Evolution
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:44 pm
Contact:

Post by Grand Black Evolution »

layabout_guy wrote:
Grand Black Evolution wrote:isnt that a display board? :P
forgot to say that! :lol:
but i might get me one that length
coool. :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users