where do you get them and how much
Moderator: Moderators
- Numb Jaw
- Bonghead

- Posts: 119
- Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:37 pm
- Location: South lyon, Mi, USA
- Contact:
where do you get them and how much
I need to get a bong, but i dont know where to get them, and i need to know how much they are.
- spasm_attack
- Bonghead

- Posts: 141
- Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:09 am
- Contact:
shitty bongs are free and unhealthy. get a glass one at a headshop. they can range from 20$ for one less than a foot tall to 500$ for a bong taller than you. they can be very colorful and decorative or just clear glass. clear ones are generally less expensive. to find a headshop, look in the yellow pages under pipes. in my phone book, its under pipes and smoking accessories.
[img]http://img24.exs.cx/img24/3724/hookjpg1.jpg[/img]
-
flynn
- HempKnight1985
- Bonghead

- Posts: 245
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:35 am
- Location: Crestview, FL
- Contact:
Smokin with a bong is healthier than smokin from a pipe or papers. Anyways you could look online if you don't mind ordering one. If not headshops the place to look.
[img]http://www.uselessgraphics.com/stoneytimes.gif[/img]
"When I need to free my mind,
I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed,
everything I need,
leave it to the trees they can make me feel better."
"When I need to free my mind,
I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed,
everything I need,
leave it to the trees they can make me feel better."
-
Juicy J
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
- Location: Smoke dat weed
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Weed-iculous
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 820
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
- Location: New jersey
- Sammy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2547
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
- Location: British Columbia
-
yourgay
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:45 am
- Contact:
-
flynn
- spasm_attack
- Bonghead

- Posts: 141
- Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:09 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users