Rugby
Moderator: Moderators
-
flynn
-
Calmu
- Casual toker

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 10:48 am
- Location: Watford, England
- Contact:
Amen to that brother.
What does Amen actually mean ? I'm bare conuseled! Anyways back to the point.
Fuck yeah the flowing game of union is much better than the stop run back 10 metre or whatever it is I hate it it's dumb and I wish it'd die.
DIE DIE DIE DIE...... EID EID EID EID
What does Amen actually mean ? I'm bare conuseled! Anyways back to the point.
Fuck yeah the flowing game of union is much better than the stop run back 10 metre or whatever it is I hate it it's dumb and I wish it'd die.
DIE DIE DIE DIE...... EID EID EID EID
[img]http://rav-clan.co.uk/forums/uploads/post-7-1056288664.jpg[/img]
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
I play for my school rugby team and always enjoy a good game on tv. A kid at my school made Canada's rugby team...but i guess that's not saying much seeing as how canada isnt very good...but he's still amazing.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
-
Calmu
- Casual toker

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 10:48 am
- Location: Watford, England
- Contact:
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
haha they're good, still very talented rugby players, but nothing at all compared to most european teams.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
-
Calmu
- Casual toker

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 10:48 am
- Location: Watford, England
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users