Death

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Death

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Do you guys fear death?? Tell us about it.

I guess I do fear death, though I fear it in two different ways. I fear dying by suffering. Like drowning, or falling off the 64th floor balcony of a highrise. Or by just being beaten and tortured.

Then I also fear death just because I can't fathom not being around for my kids and stuff. Not seeing them grow up would suck bad time..its bad enough being in jail.
Image
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

I don't fear death. And I ain't just talkin shit like alot of people will, and then they'll shit themselves when someone pulls a blade. Too much tragic shit has happened in my life for me to be scared to die.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Post by wgToonces »

Its kinda weird you said that man, I was thinking about death just about an hour ago and what it would be like not being here on earth, would you just die away and that would be that or would you start a new life.

To be honest with you, I've been having pretty suicidal thoughts recently. Just thinking about a lot of shit and about how my life works and everything about it. It's been getting me down a lot, so I decided to quit weed. Do you think that would help? Or make things worse? :?
:scratchs:
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Quitting weed is definitely a good idea. If those thoughts don't go away you should probaby see someone about that. Suicide ain't nothin to fuck with, don't shrug it off or you could end up cutting short some of the best years of your life.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

I do not fear death, But i deff do now want to die.

I feel i know what dying will be. I wont hear nothing, I will jus slowly fade out. Peacefully.

What comes after i dont know, Either i move onto become a soul, Or reincarnated, or thats just it and im not there anymore.

Theres nothing to fear.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

When its time its time.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

everyone has their time. in the past 6 months my view on death has changed greatly. here one day gone the next is how life is. im gonna live my life how i wanna live it. if that makes me gone sooner, so be it
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Life is too short to live by the rules
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

Only thing I would fear is what my family would be feelin if I ever died.. But then again.. I would rather die then go to any more family funerals
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

if i died.. id be dead i wouldnt be Anythign anymore so its not like ill be upset.. even if it was too early.. i cant give a fuck. im dead.

anyone that knew me are the ones that have to deal with it.. i dont.

not that i wanna die now.. not till 40ish tops. i dont wanna be hella old.. that would just suck..
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

Hell yeah, Im afraid of death.
I dont wana die yet...
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

mac dre wrote:if i died.. id be dead i wouldnt be Anythign anymore so its not like ill be upset..
That's what scares me, you die, then you just stop living, like it all ends. When I'm old, maybe I would like to die, it would be kind of peaceful, but I dont' want to die this young.. I don't have anything to live for, but I haven't even had the chance to find anything yet.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
death69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 12:06 am
Location: so cal
Contact:

Post by death69 »

Shwoot wrote:
mac dre wrote:if i died.. id be dead i wouldnt be Anythign anymore so its not like ill be upset..
That's what scares me, you die, then you just stop living, like it all ends. When I'm old, maybe I would like to die, it would be kind of peaceful, but I dont' want to die this young.. I don't have anything to live for, but I haven't even had the chance to find anything yet.
same way. im young and just thinkin about everything stopping doesnt sound cool to me right now.
If you smokin that chronic, purple kush is the best...
roll it up in a swisher take hit to the chest...
we like to SMMOOOOOOOOOKE we smokin that chonic
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I used to fear death when I was young, but after losing a dozen friends and relatives over the past 6 years in a variety of ways (disease, murder, suicide, accidents etc.) I came to terms with the fact that death is inevitable, and worse, it can strike tomorrow, next month or in 50 years. Not many people know when they will die a year in advance, so I figured it's better to live life each day to the fullest. For all I know, it may be my last.
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:I used to fear death when I was young, but after losing a dozen friends and relatives over the past 6 years in a variety of ways (disease, murder, suicide, accidents etc.) I came to terms with the fact that death is inevitable, and worse, it can strike tomorrow, next month or in 50 years. Not many people know when they will die a year in advance, so I figured it's better to live life each day to the fullest. For all I know, it may be my last.
Yeah that's why I hate being at work, counting the hours until they let me go home. Each hour puts you closer to your death.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users