Death
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Death
Do you guys fear death?? Tell us about it.
I guess I do fear death, though I fear it in two different ways. I fear dying by suffering. Like drowning, or falling off the 64th floor balcony of a highrise. Or by just being beaten and tortured.
Then I also fear death just because I can't fathom not being around for my kids and stuff. Not seeing them grow up would suck bad time..its bad enough being in jail.
I guess I do fear death, though I fear it in two different ways. I fear dying by suffering. Like drowning, or falling off the 64th floor balcony of a highrise. Or by just being beaten and tortured.
Then I also fear death just because I can't fathom not being around for my kids and stuff. Not seeing them grow up would suck bad time..its bad enough being in jail.

- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Its kinda weird you said that man, I was thinking about death just about an hour ago and what it would be like not being here on earth, would you just die away and that would be that or would you start a new life.
To be honest with you, I've been having pretty suicidal thoughts recently. Just thinking about a lot of shit and about how my life works and everything about it. It's been getting me down a lot, so I decided to quit weed. Do you think that would help? Or make things worse?
To be honest with you, I've been having pretty suicidal thoughts recently. Just thinking about a lot of shit and about how my life works and everything about it. It's been getting me down a lot, so I decided to quit weed. Do you think that would help? Or make things worse?
:scratchs:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
-
BGDetroit
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
WidespreadDead
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2397
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
-
Juicy J
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
- Location: Smoke dat weed
- Contact:
Only thing I would fear is what my family would be feelin if I ever died.. But then again.. I would rather die then go to any more family funerals
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.
[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
-
mac dre
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1974
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
- Contact:
if i died.. id be dead i wouldnt be Anythign anymore so its not like ill be upset.. even if it was too early.. i cant give a fuck. im dead.
anyone that knew me are the ones that have to deal with it.. i dont.
not that i wanna die now.. not till 40ish tops. i dont wanna be hella old.. that would just suck..
anyone that knew me are the ones that have to deal with it.. i dont.
not that i wanna die now.. not till 40ish tops. i dont wanna be hella old.. that would just suck..
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
-
Cheeba
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1487
- Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
- Location: Essex, England UK
- Contact:
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
That's what scares me, you die, then you just stop living, like it all ends. When I'm old, maybe I would like to die, it would be kind of peaceful, but I dont' want to die this young.. I don't have anything to live for, but I haven't even had the chance to find anything yet.mac dre wrote:if i died.. id be dead i wouldnt be Anythign anymore so its not like ill be upset..
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
-
death69
- Bonghead

- Posts: 194
- Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 12:06 am
- Location: so cal
- Contact:
same way. im young and just thinkin about everything stopping doesnt sound cool to me right now.Shwoot wrote:That's what scares me, you die, then you just stop living, like it all ends. When I'm old, maybe I would like to die, it would be kind of peaceful, but I dont' want to die this young.. I don't have anything to live for, but I haven't even had the chance to find anything yet.mac dre wrote:if i died.. id be dead i wouldnt be Anythign anymore so its not like ill be upset..
If you smokin that chronic, purple kush is the best...
roll it up in a swisher take hit to the chest...
we like to SMMOOOOOOOOOKE we smokin that chonic
roll it up in a swisher take hit to the chest...
we like to SMMOOOOOOOOOKE we smokin that chonic
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
I used to fear death when I was young, but after losing a dozen friends and relatives over the past 6 years in a variety of ways (disease, murder, suicide, accidents etc.) I came to terms with the fact that death is inevitable, and worse, it can strike tomorrow, next month or in 50 years. Not many people know when they will die a year in advance, so I figured it's better to live life each day to the fullest. For all I know, it may be my last.
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
Yeah that's why I hate being at work, counting the hours until they let me go home. Each hour puts you closer to your death.Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:I used to fear death when I was young, but after losing a dozen friends and relatives over the past 6 years in a variety of ways (disease, murder, suicide, accidents etc.) I came to terms with the fact that death is inevitable, and worse, it can strike tomorrow, next month or in 50 years. Not many people know when they will die a year in advance, so I figured it's better to live life each day to the fullest. For all I know, it may be my last.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot]