Roller coasters / theme parks
Moderator: Moderators
-
m3tal
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
- Contact:
Roller coasters / theme parks
I was just letting my brain go one night while falling asleep and I had the strange idea of what it would be like on a roller coaster high. You wouldnt have to be crazy high but just a normal high to enjoy it and freak you out more. Whos tried it?
[size=75]You have entered the twilight zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]
-
Princess_Ayana
- Bonghead

- Posts: 239
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:51 pm
- Location: Chicago to Atlanta to England to Japan
- Contact:
I rode a few rollercoasters blazed. The first time I was all paranoid thinking we were going to all derail from the tracks and crash to our deaths at the bottom but after that, I just decided to chill. It's actually quite fun--u get a lot of sensations going at once. Just try not to get too paranoid.
"No drug, not even alcohol, causes the
fundamental ills of society. If we’re
looking for the sources of our troubles,
we shouldn’t test people for drugs,
we should test them for stupidity,
ignorance, greed and love of power"
fundamental ills of society. If we’re
looking for the sources of our troubles,
we shouldn’t test people for drugs,
we should test them for stupidity,
ignorance, greed and love of power"
-
asswipe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 835
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
- Location: nederland
- Contact:
-
m3tal
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
- Contact:
-
asswipe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 835
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
- Location: nederland
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
-
seaz
- Casual toker

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:46 pm
- Location: I'm too high to remember...
- Contact:
-
sickkid90
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
- Contact:
-
xxoSGoxx
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:19 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Theme parks are great, but I'm not a huge fan of roller coasters due to my quesy stomach. I've never been on a really big one cause I fear upchucking in mid-air...I fair better on the kiddie rides
I went to Six Flags in Montreal, earlier this summer with my kids. Didn't get on any big thrill rides though. I guess it's the only major theme parks I've been too..aside from Santa's Village in New Hampshire when I was about 6. I go to the local fairs more often than anything, but there are no coasters there, and the biggest thrill rides they have is this...that made my stomach churn enough

Guess I'm more of a waterpark fan than anything
Here, have yourselves a coaster ride!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFO5SAs-EUo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kexDKQRZ6yk
I went to Six Flags in Montreal, earlier this summer with my kids. Didn't get on any big thrill rides though. I guess it's the only major theme parks I've been too..aside from Santa's Village in New Hampshire when I was about 6. I go to the local fairs more often than anything, but there are no coasters there, and the biggest thrill rides they have is this...that made my stomach churn enough

Guess I'm more of a waterpark fan than anything
Here, have yourselves a coaster ride!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFO5SAs-EUo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kexDKQRZ6yk

-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
That last picture is similar to the "Salt and Pepper" ride that was at La Ronde, now Six Flags. That ride made me siccccck. Went on it every time though
.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
spidermanlovesmj
- Bonghead

- Posts: 448
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

