Roller coasters / theme parks

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Roller coasters / theme parks

Post by m3tal »

I was just letting my brain go one night while falling asleep and I had the strange idea of what it would be like on a roller coaster high. You wouldnt have to be crazy high but just a normal high to enjoy it and freak you out more. Whos tried it?
[size=75]You have entered the twilight zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]
Princess_Ayana
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:51 pm
Location: Chicago to Atlanta to England to Japan
Contact:

Post by Princess_Ayana »

I rode a few rollercoasters blazed. The first time I was all paranoid thinking we were going to all derail from the tracks and crash to our deaths at the bottom but after that, I just decided to chill. It's actually quite fun--u get a lot of sensations going at once. Just try not to get too paranoid.
"No drug, not even alcohol, causes the
fundamental ills of society. If we’re
looking for the sources of our troubles,
we shouldn’t test people for drugs,
we should test them for stupidity,
ignorance, greed and love of power"
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

fucking fucking fucking fun. go karts when your stoned :P whaha thats fun

next theme park for me.. will be on shrooms 8)
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

Wow that would be fucking insane on a roller coaster.
[size=75]You have entered the twilight zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

imagine the haunted house
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

ive never been to a theme park high, im missing out
Image
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

I've never been to a theme park. I've been to a few small fairs that had a ferris wheel and bumper cars and shit. Never been on a rollercoaster either. I'm afraid I'd blow chunks all over the people around me.
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

blowing chunks all over people on a roller coaster is the meaning of a thrill ride! Just make sure you sit in the front if you ever ride one ;-)

I've been to a few theme parks but never to one when I was high.
Peace Not Greed.
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

I love roller coasters.
I would love them stoned too.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
seaz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: I'm too high to remember...
Contact:

Post by seaz »

Ya I'm going to florida over april vacation so I'm gonna be hittin the amusement parks high and I'll report back with details...
[quote="imagine..."]smokin resin is like licking mr. bush's ass.[/quote]
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

i was gonna..... but then i decided not to... lol cuz my freind didnt want me smoking all the weed lol
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
xxoSGoxx
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:19 pm
Contact:

Post by xxoSGoxx »

Ha, that must be great.

I always go to theme parks but since my dads the one who drives and is already very much so suspicious. I dont think it be such a good idea.

But i will try it one day.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Theme parks are great, but I'm not a huge fan of roller coasters due to my quesy stomach. I've never been on a really big one cause I fear upchucking in mid-air...I fair better on the kiddie rides :lol:

I went to Six Flags in Montreal, earlier this summer with my kids. Didn't get on any big thrill rides though. I guess it's the only major theme parks I've been too..aside from Santa's Village in New Hampshire when I was about 6. I go to the local fairs more often than anything, but there are no coasters there, and the biggest thrill rides they have is this...that made my stomach churn enough :?

Image

Guess I'm more of a waterpark fan than anything

Here, have yourselves a coaster ride!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFO5SAs-EUo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kexDKQRZ6yk
Image
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

That last picture is similar to the "Salt and Pepper" ride that was at La Ronde, now Six Flags. That ride made me siccccck. Went on it every time though :).
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
spidermanlovesmj
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 448
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by spidermanlovesmj »

i went on some coasters a few weeks ago high.
it wasnt that great, kinda of a waste of pot to be honest. whatever though.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users